Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

DJ Khalid Proposes Marriage To Niki Minaj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Khalid Proposes Marriage To Niki Minaj (2305 Views)

You Need To See Niki Minaj's Sexy New Look In This 2016 New Pictures Http: / Niki Minaj Shows Off Her Sexy Curves See Pictures At / Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Khalid Proposes Marriage To Niki Minaj by anisylva(m): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki
Minaj With $500,000 Ring
During Online Video 26th July 2013, 15:24 The producer pours his heart out as he asks the
'Super Bass' star to marry him. Nicki Minaj has received a marriage
proposal by DJ Khalid during an online
video. The producer said that the only reason
he wasn't performing the proposal in
person was because he knows how
busy the star is. "I want to be honest with you. I love you.
I like you," he starts. "I want you to be
mine." He continued: "You need a man like me in
your life that's gonna take care of you
and respect you." "You gotta take your time and think
about it, I understand, but I know I have
to be here today to let you know how
serious I am and about how serious this
is to me." He shows off the 10 karat radiant cut
diamond ring from Rafaello & Co and admitted he
wants the world to know his intentions. "I want to let your fans know, my fans know, my
family, your family, that I wanna marry you," he
added. "I been working hard to get this ring... Nicki
Minaj... will you marry me?"

www.capitalfm.com/artists/nicki-minaj/news/dj-khaled-proposal-video/www.capitalfm.com/artists/nicki-minaj/news/dj-khaled-proposal-video/
Re: DJ Khalid Proposes Marriage To Niki Minaj by taiocol: 12:26am On Jul 27, 2013
make we do wetin
Re: DJ Khalid Proposes Marriage To Niki Minaj by DunteMM(m): 12:52am On Jul 27, 2013
This is so unreal.even if it was a movie I wouldn't feel it.we all know what showbiz is all about.the more people talk,the more the fame.album must sell and media must sell to.looks like YMCMB is loosing momentum grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Khalid Proposes Marriage To Niki Minaj by timpaker(m): 2:10am On Jul 27, 2013

Hey DJ Khalid, she's already taken my men. My kins men are actually in negotiation with her family for her bride price. Please back off! (You may wish to visit Rihanna) thanks.
Re: DJ Khalid Proposes Marriage To Niki Minaj by Sunymoore(m): 5:03am On Jul 27, 2013
oh nickki my sister. pls cime and every four letter word me
Re: DJ Khalid Proposes Marriage To Niki Minaj by anisylva(m): 6:45am On Jul 27, 2013
taiocol: make we do wetin
Go chop stone. If e no concern u why u dey comment?
Re: DJ Khalid Proposes Marriage To Niki Minaj by kulchimoo: 6:54am On Jul 27, 2013
grin
timpaker:
Hey DJ Khalid, she's already taken my men. My kins men are actually in negotiation with her family for her bride price. Please back off! (You may wish to visit Rihanna) thanks.
Timpaker wey never chop 3 square meal dey exaggerate . . . . . LWKMD grin[quote author=timpaker][color=#550000][b]
Re: DJ Khalid Proposes Marriage To Niki Minaj by anisylva(m): 7:01am On Jul 27, 2013
Dunte MM: This is so unreal.even if it was a movie I wouldn't feel it.we all know what showbiz is all about.the more people talk,the more the fame.album must sell and media must sell to.looks like YMCMB is loosing momentum grin

I agree wiv evrything u say except d last part, YMCMB isnt loosing momentum - not even in d near future. D way dey r setup, dia brand - these guys r revolutionalizing rap music, they av signed BustaRhymes n Mystical, even T pain is regreting not being signed to YMCMB (dey said he was a libility) n dnt forget, they r being backed by Birdman n Slim (CashMoney Original) YMCMB r d future - atleast d forseeable future. D only peeps who can drag d headlines wiv them r Frank Ocean n Adelle, buh those aint rappers.
Re: DJ Khalid Proposes Marriage To Niki Minaj by anisylva(m): 7:06am On Jul 27, 2013
timpaker:

d weed tight! Seriously!
Re: DJ Khalid Proposes Marriage To Niki Minaj by thaoriginator: 7:26am On Jul 27, 2013
We the best!
Re: DJ Khalid Proposes Marriage To Niki Minaj by Xenon54(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2013
How many times does nicki want to marry is she the only woman?
Re: DJ Khalid Proposes Marriage To Niki Minaj by anisylva(m): 8:48am On Jul 27, 2013
Xenon54: How many times does nicki want to marry is she the only woman?

She is a barbee doll...lol

(1) (Reply)

Is Genevieve Nnaji Flaunting Her Wedding Ring Or Bracelet ? / Mariah Carey Leaving Lagos In A Private Jet After Just 10 Hrs In Nigeria / 17 Things You Didn’t Know About Akon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.