Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

THE CHEATING WIFE . . . . Lwkmd - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / THE CHEATING WIFE . . . . Lwkmd (981 Views)

When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd / Funniest Joke Ever Lwkmd Accent Brouhaha!!! / The Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE CHEATING WIFE . . . . Lwkmd by kulchimoo: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2013
A driver was driving his boss to airport, the boss realized that he forgot an important document at home, so he went back home. His wife was bathing with a soap on her face, he tip-toed and touches her boobs, the wife responded, "so you've dropped my stupid husband so fast? Don't rush we have the whole weekend to spend together, I'm praying that the plane crashes so that I can enjoy you till the end of my life!" She notice the person was quiet, she washed her face and saw her husband standing in front of her. IF YOU WERE THE HUSBAND/WIFE WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Re: THE CHEATING WIFE . . . . Lwkmd by Lordave: 8:15am On Jul 27, 2013
I can never be a husband to such a person!

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between A Yankee Post And A Naija Facebook Post. / Who Am I? (riddle) / How Americans And Nigerians React To News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.