Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus (4564 Views)

Dabota Lawson Blast Stella Dimoko 4 Saying She Bleached Her Skin:'Damn You'(Pics / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by NaTodwaPLOrd: 7:48am On Jul 27, 2013

Stella Damasus is trying to get back her credibility through the back door with her outburst on ChildNotBride campaign. Some fans even went as far as calling her an adulterous lady who’s sleeping with another woman’s husband and not different from Senator Yerima.

Apart from the tweets, one of her fans even went as far as sending her this strong message…
[Dear Stella] “I saw your VIDEO on girl child marriage, well, I don’t think you shot the video because of the purpose we are all fighting for,” the fan said.
He continues, “But you shot the video because of cheap publicity, going all the way to produce a video, talking and spitting saliva on the screen.
Responsible citizen like, Abudu(EbonyTV), Hon. Abike Dabiri, Wole Soyinka etc didn’t go all the way to insult the first Lady but they are wise people who let out their opinion without abusing the office of the first Lady. Must you go all the way to show your adulterous face on the screen?
Other reasonable citizens tweets via (Twitter), Comments on Facebook and even send press release. If you need an interview to talk on girl child marriage, walk majestically to any media house, but not you, Stella.
Remember, Reuben Abati, when he was still an Editor in one of the National Newspapers, he did the same to Dame patience Jonathan in 2010, he figured out all the mistakes First lady made. Now, he is the Special Adviser to the president on Media and Publicity.
And now you Stella, you wanted to be SA to the governor of your state and recognition from Aso Rock.
You are not different from Senator Yerima because you are a cheap woman that sleeps with another woman’s husband. Keeping the man in your territory. I will support women in all ramifications.
You’ve lost your heart and conscience when Aboderin died. God will Judge you in anger one day,” he concluded.
-Anonymous

source:-http://updatesnaija.com/youre-a-cheap-adulterous-lady-fans-blast-stella-damasus/

1 Like

Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 27, 2013
Now this is BULL... Her Video was bold. Too bold I dare say but she spoke the Truth!
She was brave but a little too blunt and undiplomatic I must admit!
However, the fact that one of two aspects of her life are not perfect doesn't make her a hypocrite! Having a bad past doesn't prevent you from redemption!
Whether or not the video was for the campaign, to get political favours or to redeem her image is nobody's business because the video actually achieved its purpose (whichever purpose you choose to believe)

Those so-called fans are just bitter people who seek to tarnish the poor lady's image even more!

18 Likes

Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by Lordave: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2013
Nonsense!
Those twitter guys ma dey seek cheap publicity. They knew that they'd be quoted on Nairaland, probably Nairaland frontpage.
Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2013
Who cares if she is seeking popularity! Adultery is different from child marriage. A huge difference.

The former made a choice, the later have no choice.

11 Likes

Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2013
He without sin should cast the first stone. She's still my lady any time any day.

3 Likes

Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by Airforce1(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2013
Good for her...
Shameless husband snatcher

4 Likes

Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by Temismith(f): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2013
I no dey dere, so i no go talk.
Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by Austeenxx: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by dasparrow: 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Airforce1: Good for her...
Shameless husband snatcher

Please be quiet. Did someone put a gun on Doris Simeon's ex-husband's head and force him to date Stella? It takes 2 to tango.

Take your bitter soul elsewhere alright? or better yet, go and treat your acne.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by dasparrow: 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
Chillisauce: Who cares if she is seeking popularity! Adultery is different from child marriage. A huge difference.

The former made a choice, the later have no choice.

God bless you. May you live long.
Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by Airforce1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
dasparrow:

Please be quiet. Did someone put a gun on Doris Simeon's ex-husband's head and force him to date Stella? It takes 2 to tango.

Take your bitter soul elsewhere alright? or better yet, go and treat your acne.

Hehehehehehehe grin grin

Why the beef?

1 Like

Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
Airforce1:

Hehehehehehehe grin grin

Why the beef?

You red eye monster. Take ur bitterness else wia. angry

Stop derailing

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
I just can't stop laughing, Dear Stella, you are not different from Yerima, infact he's better than you! Jumping from husband to husband! Your case is just like that of a criminal complaining that his phone was stolen. What's the diff btw the criminal and a thief? Or a kidnapper saying he does not like rapists.. You are both guilty of something! Aunty Stella, there's nt much difference between you and Yerima. Spitting fire like you've been a good role model to ladies! Hoe Please!

1 Like

Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
Temismith: I no dey dere, so i no go talk.
This babe eh..looool
Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by prettyem(f): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
Like seriosly why do Nigerians like leaving d subject -matters in serios issues 2 concentr8 on irrelevances? So cos she had a nasty past,wch evry1 does have anyway,make she con see truth close maut abi?
One fin am sure of is dat she's stl 'holier' dan most of d peeps castigating her...she's made her point anyways....

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by johnstar(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
Scrow down undecided

--------------------->

Stil waiting 4 me 2 comment undecided

undecided
Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by kart042000(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
ibot_jaycob: I just can't stop laughing, Dear Stella, you are not different from Yerima, infact he's better than you! Jumping from husband to husband! Your case is just like that of a criminal complaining that his phone was stolen. What's the diff btw the criminal and a thief? Or a kidnapper saying he does not like rapists.. You are both guilty of something! Aunty Stella, there's nt much difference between you and Yerima. Spitting fire like you've been a good role model to ladies! Hoe Please!
Why not face the message, by the way, can you give out your six year old daughter to yerima? just asking, after all it is like you are an advocate of the cause.
Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by pweetiedee(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
he who is without sin,be the first to cast a stone. Thou shall not judge. You don't knw wah happened,u wre not there. Let Dorris Simeon speak for herself. Kilode gan? If na so God dey do, he no suppose dey ansa awa prayers... You people should better take yur time and dont let anoda persons purnishment be on your head. Bye
Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
Chillisauce:

You red eye monster. Take ur bitterness else wia. angry

Stop derailing
Fatality! grin grin grin
Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
The power of the internet, where a 13 year old can call ''Abacha'' a f00l, you can easily tell he can't say such to her face, from his tweet you can also deduce that he is nothing but a pathetic lowlife scum!
Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by MznAirA(f): 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
Y do we have haters everywhere...... Try show some love for once... Hian !!!!! Nyways to address d topic.... So cuz she is a celebrity now nd she has changed husband means she should keep mute on this issue ? So many of us have changed boy lovers or girl lovers like we change clothes nd yet not a finger has been lifted up to condemn us.... For y'll info she didn't tie d guy with a rope and drag him to her... It surely takes two to tango... Pls stop hating on the poor woman.... Secondly she is a mother so she should feel the pain of giving her daughter out at age 13....now dats barbaric... We all should join hands and say no to child marriage before we drown in this brouhaha..... STOP CHILD MARRIAGE, SAY NO WITH ONE VOICE....it begins with you...
Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
Of course I'm against child marriage, but I don't want to hear about it from Stella'Husband Snatcher'Damascus! See let me tell u something, WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG! Ok, imagine Al-Mustapha campaigning for democracy. Just picture that, are you gon say its cool cos everyone a past, no matter what, u speak against wot is wrong! Stella has no moral justification! Do u know what happens to children of broken homes? Wives without husbands, children without fathers, and someone who is a perpetrator telling me child marriage is bad, of course I knw its bad, but I'm not interested in hearing it from someone like stella! Like I said imagine a kidnapper speaking against rapists, U r both criminals! Hoe SIT down!
Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
The Truth is bitter mehn!
Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by kayClt(f): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
godofsex: He without sin should cast the first stone. She's still my lady any time any day.
i concor wit u jor,even if she is guilty of Adultery or wats to be noticed @leat she spoke up like a mother not like a dis cowards who stand to condemn other piple like dey r better off.
Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
Centdonald1: Now this is BULL... Her Video was bold. Too bold I dare say but she spoke the Truth!
However, the fact that one of two aspects of her life are not perfect doesn't make her a hypocrite! Having a bad past doesn't prevent you from redemption!
Whether or not the video was for the campaign, to get political favours or to redeem her image is nobody's business because the video actually achieved its purpose (whichever purpose you choose to believe)

Those so-called fans are just bitter people who seek to tarnish the poor lady's image even more!
She surely punched them "so called fans" in d guts!
She also said all their rants won't move a grain of sand.
She sabi them wella
Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by goldfish80(m): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
Centdonald1: Now this is BULL... Her Video was bold. Too bold I dare say but she spoke the Truth!
Whoever that come to equity,must come with clean hands.If you seek equity,you must as well do equity.She can't have skeletons in her cupboard and present herself to be the moral pulse of the society.That's not how the world works!

1 Like

Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
Thank You! All I'm saying.
Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by tomzman: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
Guys, lets leave this woman alone na! I think she has had enough insults already.
Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by pomporiking: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2013
Some pple are really shallow.person dey condemn child marriage and some keyboard warriors are talking bout adulteryI see d man she's with is 15 abi

1 Like

Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by boladez(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2013
goldfish80:
Whoever that come to equity,must come with clean hands.If you seek equity,you must as well do equity.She can't have skeletons in her cupboard and present herself to be the moral pulse of the society.That's not how the world works!

He who is without sin should cast the first stone? and as an adult woman she can sleep with whoever she wants to and marry whoever she wants to, the consequence is hers. Lets leave this stupid western holier than thou mentality its sickening. No one knows what she is going through and they should not judge her.

A child cannot decide what is best for him / her and should not have their future destroyed by old pediophiles. I feel like throwing up at the thought of being sexually attracted to a minor.

Stella is speaking up against a babaric act, her critics should fight a national cause also. Her critics should seek help to resolve their own personality disorders. What is bad is bad.
Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by PrettyGaby(f): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2013
[quote
author=ibot_jaycob]I just can't stop laughing, Dear Stella, you are not
different from Yerima, infact he's better than you! Jumping from
husband to husband! Your case is just like that of a criminal
complaining that his phone was stolen. What's the diff btw the criminal
and a thief? Or a kidnapper saying he does not like rapists.. You are
both guilty of something! Aunty Stella, there's nt much difference
between you and Yerima. Spitting fire like you've been a good role model
to ladies! Hoe Please![/quote] there is a big difference until she jumps to an underaged guy. all of una wey dey judge and crucify her, una be virgin? abi she put a gun to the man's head? mtchw! make I hear word joor.
Re: You’re A Cheap Adulterous Lady; Fans Blast Stella Damasus by PrettyGaby(f): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2013
[quote
author=ibot_jaycob]Of course I'm against child marriage, but I don't
want to hear about it from Stella'Husband Snatcher'Damascus! See let me
tell u something, WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG! Ok, imagine Al-Mustapha
campaigning for democracy. Just picture that, are you gon say its cool
cos everyone a past, no matter what, u speak against wot is wrong!
Stella has no moral justification! Do u know what happens to children of
broken homes? Wives without husbands, children without fathers, and
someone who is a perpetrator telling me child marriage is bad, of course
I knw its bad, but I'm not interested in hearing it from someone like
stella! Like I said imagine a kidnapper speaking against rapists, U r
both criminals! Hoe SIT down![/quote] do you know what happens to kids who live with discontent, bitter, unhappy parents? worse than a broken home, lemme tell u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chaii!! Man Forced To Marry A GOAT After Raping It,,see Beautiful Wedding PHOTOS / Top 20 Most Beautiful & Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2015 / Meet Curvy Ghanaian Lady Showing It Off On Social Media (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.