Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Workforce Scholarship Training Test. Is It Real! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Scholarship Training Test. Is It Real! (647 Views)

Graduate Training Test / I Got Invited For KPMG Aptitude Test, Is This For Real? / Ptdf 2011/2012 List Of Shorlisted Candidates For Aptitude Test Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Scholarship Training Test. Is It Real! by inemesita1(f): 5:43pm On May 27, 2008
pls house, help me again. i registered for workforce esdp scholarship training and i was sent a text inviting me for a test at yaba. besides they said i should pay three thousand five hundred naira into a certain account and come to the venue of the test with the teller to confirm my payment. please are this people real !!!
Re: Workforce Scholarship Training Test. Is It Real! by AlfaPrime: 10:59pm On May 27, 2008
I just wonder when cruel people will stop preying on hapless Nigerian job seekers! Why!!! Like Pak said, they're actually good candidates for the EFCC guest house.

Girl, keep your money. Don't even think of paying your precious N3K5 into an unknown acct. What for? Even if you want to believe that it's genuine, then take my advice and go to the test venue with your money in cash. I wager both the test venue, the so-called administrators, etc are all a hoax. And we should also realise that these scams are on the increase daily. Yes, we need jobs, but NOT at the expense of the scarce we scarcely have!
Re: Workforce Scholarship Training Test. Is It Real! by 2bad(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2008
they disappouinted me too, i had a test they wrote on behalf of citibank too since last year, i passed the test and till date citibank had not contacted me for futher procedures,
God HELP US

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Position Of A Secretary. / e Next / Vacancy For Marketers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.