Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,786 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Where Charly Boy And Im Bikers Dey Stay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Charly Boy And Im Bikers Dey Stay (1067 Views)

Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Charly Boy And Im Bikers Dey Stay by miguel647: 5:52pm On May 27, 2008
abeg make una help me with info on where charly boy and im bikers dey stay
Re: Where Charly Boy And Im Bikers Dey Stay by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 27, 2008
grin u r not seriouse at all
Re: Where Charly Boy And Im Bikers Dey Stay by cescky(m): 11:20pm On May 27, 2008
heard he just moved to abuja
Re: Where Charly Boy And Im Bikers Dey Stay by thegame(m): 3:47am On May 28, 2008
MUMU.You get bike?So why you dey look for them?i heard they are now based in fct anyway.if that helps you
Re: Where Charly Boy And Im Bikers Dey Stay by ima1(f): 8:43pm On May 28, 2008
Abuja, i think Gwarimpa area. i know charly boy has a house there
Re: Where Charly Boy And Im Bikers Dey Stay by Anuliph(f): 10:12pm On May 28, 2008
yeah he stays in gwarinpa estate abuja. av even seen him many times. but i wonder why you ar askin? Hope u no wan go,
Re: Where Charly Boy And Im Bikers Dey Stay by miguel647: 12:33pm On May 30, 2008
thegame:

MUMU.You get bike?So why you dey look for them?i heard they are now based in fct anyway.if that helps you

excuse me do u know if i have a bike or not, why should u be calling me names, i culd have reported u if not for the fact tht i am temperent. You should mind the way u talk here
Re: Where Charly Boy And Im Bikers Dey Stay by miguel647: 12:36pm On May 30, 2008
Ziggy_mama:

grin you're not seriouse at all

why do u say i am not serious just cos i asked a question, please mind the things u say
Re: Where Charly Boy And Im Bikers Dey Stay by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 30, 2008
Sorry
Re: Where Charly Boy And Im Bikers Dey Stay by WesleyanA(f): 5:59am On Jun 06, 2008
lol
Re: Where Charly Boy And Im Bikers Dey Stay by dexon: 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2008
Are you a young, beautiful and aspiring model to be? Are you intelligent in your own right and have what it takes to make it in your chosen career? If your answer is yes and you are blessed with all these natural talents then, why do you still find it difficult to make ahead way in you modeling career?

Well, help is on the way for you all for FREE. We are a group of young minds ready to contribute our own quota to your success for FREE. Are you shocked that we will do all this for free? Well, that's true. We will help to provide you with all the exposure that you need as well as giving you a face to our high network of world wide audience.

Here is all you need to do to benefit from this amazing opportunity. Send to us two (2) scanned copies of your most recent photographs, your personal contact ( Phone and Email) and a brief information about yourself not less than 100 words. What we will now do is to put your pictures on our popular fashion website for free. I know you are already smiling to yourself now. Yeah thats the truth and this will help swell your growing profile.

Our website receives thousands of visits from Fashion Icons, Designers and Modeling Agents from the United States, Europe and indeed Africa. All these Fashion Gurus are simply looking for young talented Models like yourself . And if you are lucky or favored they will contact you with the information you have provided.

www.fashionsmix..com

Be Fast.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Hate On Eedris: I Think He Is The Best Mc To Come Out Of Africa. / The Star U Would Love To Be If U Were One / Which Slumdog Millionaire Actor/actress Would You Want In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.