Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

How Did You Come Across Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Come Across Nairaland (774 Views)

How Did You Come Across Nairaland?? / how did u come across nairaland??? / How did you come across Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Come Across Nairaland by demmy66: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2013
Good morning to all nairalanders at home and in diaspora. Nairaland has been an integral part of our lives, it has become a website that projects the nigerian affairs to the world at large, some citizens of other countries have associated themselves as a citizen of Nigeria through nairaland. Also it has been reported to be among the top three(3) most visited websites in Africa which is a great achievement to seun n his team mates. So, this has made me curious to know how nairalanders came across this tiwa ni tiwa(our own) website. Could it be through friends, family, search engines etc. Feel free to tell us how, its going to be fun althrough.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland by demmy66: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
Let me start with myself first. I came across nairaland sometimes in 2007, when I was always visiting the cafe for browsing cheats and admission news. Mostimes the hits google gives me are always linked to nairaland, that was how I got to know about nairaland.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland by Emmyk(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mhen, threads with this same title will keep coming up. #rollingeyes

Emmyk: Precisely April 2008, I took my gprs enabled phone en was searching google for Free Browsing Cheat Codes for the then Celtel ng. Google result brought out pages on nairaland, en I entered. Got the cheat en promising to be back to register. Then September 28, 2008 I registered!

Anybody remember "wap.sonyerricson.com" era?.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Guys. Are You Ashamed When Urinating In Public? / Have You Noticed The Button / A Nigerian Woman That Beats Her Husband Is... WHAT??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.