Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Get Your Song On An American Blogs For International Reviews - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Get Your Song On An American Blogs For International Reviews (453 Views)

Upload Your Song Lyrics For Free / Let Me Critic Your Song / Play Your Song On Radio With Just#2000 @(gmg) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Song On An American Blogs For International Reviews by Revolva(m): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Good day

I am A Blogger owner of www.2rootsentertainment.com and an Artist Manager.. and i have stretch my hand to reach the international music community of Media houses which are ready to promote upcoming artist..

Well i became an Affiliate of www.wedoitfortheloveofmusic.com which is a Miami Florida -based, on-line, magazine and production company dedicated to those artists who are still hungry. The artist who still performs just for the love of it. The artist who has nothing but hope and a dream to one day see their names in the "Flashing Lights." No matter the location in the world or the genre of music, dance, or art form this website is for you. We bring your art form to the mountain peeks of the Himalayas, the humid jungles of the Amazon, the free states of the Americas, and all the way to the scorching deserts of the Arabias. Everyone has a fair shot of making it big no matter how big or small their dreams are. www.wedoitfortheloveofmusic.com

So if you want your song to be premier on their website...Get a nice art work/mp3 audio link, Youtube Video(either your musical video or a performance of you on stage) and i will send an interview form to your email...for you to fill your bio an answer the interview and resend back to me..for Editing before i send it to them in the U.S.to post on the website.

For only 10,000Naira Only email me 2rootsentng@gmail.com now for more.. lets negotiate..follow me on www.twitter.com/2Rootsent .

(1) (Reply)

'MA BERU' By Vici-geez [prod. By Logik] / Im An Artist With Nice Singles I Need Help Pls Details Are . 08140584903 / Publish Your Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.