Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den (1534 Views)

Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died / Romans Threw True Christianity To The Lions / Let The Mouths Of The Lions Be Shut. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by MostHigh: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
obadiah777: hmm hmm hmmm lawd ave mercy. i think i have a scripture for this post >>> revelation 10 vs 10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. cheesy

Yuh don know Sire.

1 Like

Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by holypower(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
obadiah, your may think its a joking
matter but bear it in mind that you must pay for
this except you repent...
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Tgirl4real(f): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
obadiah777: hey my chief, I am not sure. i was banned for a few days. just returned today. he must be around somewhere . or maybe he is in the beer parlor killing some gulders. speaking of which i need to get tipsy tonight. whats happening at your end tonight bros ? tis saturday ya know grin

So, you write poems? And you also get tipsy on Saturday? grin

Ishilove: I possess days of darkness and vanity
uncertainty and rotteness fill my belly

You have not yet said the truth about what is in that belly. Ice cold Udeme, most likely. You prolly have a beer gut. U sef cut out the alcohol and stop blaming the Lord grin grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by PastorOluT(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
obadiah777: hey my chief, I am not sure. i was banned for a few days. just returned today. he must be around somewhere . or maybe he is in the beer parlor killing some gulders. speaking of which i need to get tipsy tonight. whats happening at your end tonight bros ? tis saturday ya know grin

I always try to understand u, but still can't process?

Anyways nice poem/psalm

2 Likes

Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Tgirl4real(f): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Anyways nice poem/psalm

I am beginning to understand him. grin

1 Like

Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by PastorOluT(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

sometimes the guy/man says some really nice things, n sometimes he just go off the hook.

1 Like

Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Tgirl4real(f): 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

sometimes the guy/man says some really nice things, n sometimes he just go off the hook.

It's becos we are listening to him from a particular mindset. If we pick up his mindset, we will understand what he is saying. I think. cheesy

Obadiah - the voice of one crying in the wilderness. grin
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by PastorOluT(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

It's becos we are listening to him from a particular mindset. If we pick up his mindset, we will understand what he is saying. I think. cheesy

hmm, the way he interpret scriptures many atimes doesnt just go in line with what's being thought. So whose voice if I may ask?
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by sylve11: 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
Beretta92: Mad man

Them free the guy from Yabaleft. grin grin grin cool

But honestly i do like this guy called Obidiah wink cool

1 Like

Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

So, you write poems? And you also get tipsy on Saturday? grin

grin grin grin
yes now. i am heavy hearted. scripture says he who acquires wisdom acquires sorrows. ecclesiastes 1 vs 8. and he that is sorrowful needs to drink lots of wine grin grin proverbs 31 vs 6 Give wine unto those that be of heavy hearts. grin grin seriously though ermmm yes i do drink when i want to relax wink
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Anyways nice poem/psalm
esoteric knowledge is hidden sire. thanks wink
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

ahhhhh see the lord is spiritually gathering you into his fold cheesy 1 john 4 vs 6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. wink
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

its that esoteric knowledge sire. that is what real baptism is. initiation into esoteric knowledge not being dipped in h20. knowledge is water wink
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

like a lone wolf grin grin grin JK
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by PastorOluT(m): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
obadiah777: its that esoteric knowledge sire. that is what real baptism is. initiation into esoteric knowledge not being dipped in h20. knowledge is water wink

can u tell me more, or maybe we do it on a new thread?
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by PastorOluT(m): 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
obadiah777: its that esoteric knowledge sire. that is what real baptism is. initiation into esoteric knowledge not being dipped in h20. knowledge is water wink

Funny enough someone actually recommended u, can u tell me more, or maybe we do it on a new thread?
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by MostHigh: 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
obadiah777: ahhhhh see the lord is spiritually gathering you into his fold cheesy 1 john 4 vs 6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. wink

True talk Sire.

1 Like

Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

hmm, the way he interpret scriptures many atimes doesnt just go in line with what's being thought. So whose voice if I may ask?
>>>> PROVERBS 78 VS 2 I will open my mouth with a parable; I will utter hidden things

MARK 1 VS 27 And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this?

THE VOICE OF HA MASHAYACH. THAT WOULD BE THE MESSIAH cheesy
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
sylve11:

Them free the guy from Yabaleft. grin grin grin cool

But honestly i do like this guy called Obidiah wink cool
my main man sylve. wetin you chop remain sir. the nurses at yaba left where we both reside say you are not due for release anytime soon grin grin grin
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

can u tell me more, or maybe we do it on a new thread?
sure i can. what do you need me to tell you sire ? its a vast subject, the knowledge of the kingdom is wink
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
MostHigh:

True talk Sire.
hey brother most high whats good sire. i just took a power nap. just woke up grin grin grin
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by MostHigh: 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
obadiah777: hey brother most high whats good sire. i just took a power nap. just woke up grin grin grin

Feels good to have you back online smiley as always.

1 Like

Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
MostHigh:

Feels good to have you back online smiley as always.
good to be back always sire. this is home till that seventh trumpet sound and then the kingdom would be home cheesy from nairaland to the kingdom. sounds like a good book topic lol
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by PastorOluT(m): 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
obadiah777: sure i can. what do you need me to tell you sire ? its a vast subject, the knowledge of the kingdom is wink

In summary ur/the gospel u believe. I will open a thread concerning it now so we can really focus on it.

1 Like

Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

In summary ur/the gospel u believe. I will open a thread concerning it now so we can really focus on it.
oh lets use this thread sire. dont open another one lol. what gospel do i believe in ? whatever is in the bible. i dont label it or call it names. i believe in whats in the bible. no denominations or labels or affiliations sire.
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by PastorOluT(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
obadiah777: oh lets use this thread sire. dont open another one lol. what gospel do i believe in ? whatever is in the bible. i dont label it or call it names. i believe in whats in the bible. no denominations or labels or affiliations sire.

I have already done that, so we can as well use it. I know u believe the bible, but u seems to add (I might be wrong which is the reason for the thread). From the thread let start with salvation, to u how can one be saved?
Pls on the new thread so there will be focus.
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I have already done that, so we can as well use it. I know u believe the bible, but u seems to add (I might be wrong which is the reason for the thread). From the thread let start with salvation, to u how can one be saved?
Pls on the new thread so there will be focus.
i guess if you insist, i hope the topic does not have my name on it though. i am shy grin
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by PastorOluT(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
obadiah777: i guess if you insist, i hope the topic does not have my name on it though. i am shy grin

I noticed, but can edit the topic if u insist?
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Tgirl4real(f): 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
Can I have a link to the thread pls? I also have a pending NL date with Obadiah.

If you don't mind Olu T, can I join?
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 08, 2013
Tgirl4real: Can I have a link to the thread pls? I also have a pending NL date with Obadiah.

If you don't mind Olu T, can I join?
yeah 2 moz you can. the party is over 2 nite lol cheesy
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by Tgirl4real(f): 1:43am On Aug 08, 2013
The thread is too long already and filled with side comments.
Re: The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den by PastorOluT(m): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2013
Tgirl4real: The thread is too long already and filled with side comments.

That's what I was avoiding initially, but u can still be part.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye / What Pastor Kumuyi Has To Say About Celebrating Christmas / This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.