Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. (89602 Views)

How To Downgrade From BBM 8.0.0.94 Back To Old Version / Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. / Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by Lanre4sure: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2013
Chomzy19: Pls oo how do I change my IP using Ninjaproxy, I'm stuck there dunno wat to do
a lil help on using proxy servers and changing ip's.I'm so used to opera n ucweb.using my bb native browser feels strange.openin ninjaproxy just displays some blackboxes and scattered symbols.help!!!!!!!!
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by Lanre4sure: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2013
tshegs19: I checked my proxy..it's slough,uk. While using the ninjaproxy, the "sign in" button isn't working
me too.same problem. The sign in button.and I can't download the bbos(I received d link in my email)witawt usin proxy cos it sed it can't download due to export policy.meanin I must change ip.bt my ip location by default is slough uk.
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by Lanre4sure: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2013
ZEALMAN:

If its sloug uk
U shouldn't have a problem! No need of changing proxy!!
Its slough uk and derz a problem o.first its version 8.0.0.71. After accepting the eligibility declaration and clicking download.see d problem ,"Sorry, you are unable to download this file due to export regulations. Please contact betainfo@blackberry.com if you have any questions." I don't understand.my ip is slough uk.I evn created a new bb I'd,chose uk as my location.

1 Like

Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by Chomzy19(f): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
Lanre4sure: a lil help on using proxy servers and changing ip's.I'm so used to opera n ucweb.using my bb native browser feels strange.openin ninjaproxy just displays some blackboxes and scattered symbols.help!!!!!!!!
if u hvnt downloaded it nw; U shld jst use d native browser and forget opening d ninja proxy at all. If u re using ur native browser no need to change any Ip adress or stuff, dd process wld go straight, wldnt show u "d app is not yet available in ur country"
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by Chomzy19(f): 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
Please House anybody who knows any interesting Nigerian or other channels, Shld drop the pin for Others to join... Been using it for days nw bt d channels I'm on are kinda dry, hv an interesting few tho

1 Like

Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by jboy01(m): 7:15am On Sep 16, 2013
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ man! I have been ab le to activate mine. Though it took me some time
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by walcolm(m): 7:52am On Sep 16, 2013
Chomzy19: Please House anybody who knows any interesting Nigerian or other channels, Shld drop the pin for Others to join... Been using it for days nw bt d channels I'm on are kinda dry, hv an interesting few tho

there's a search function in BBM channels that you can use to find a BBM channel to follow.

Because BBM channel is still being beta tested, its understandable that many people who are using BBM dont know about it (or are not ready to go through the stress of getting it from Beta Zone) and have thus not created channels yet. Once it goes mainstream, its going to be blow up big time and finding cool channels to follow will be much easier
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by femi4: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
Chomzy19: Please House anybody who knows any interesting Nigerian or other channels, Shld drop the pin for Others to join... Been using it for days nw bt d channels I'm on are kinda dry, hv an interesting few tho
Join chelsea's channels, you be opportuned to see JM's quotes
The code is C00082E38 or type in the search bar CHELSEA FC FAN CLUB
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by bluewles33: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
femi4: Join chelsea's channels, you be opportuned to see JM's quotes
Pls anyone who knw how to get rid of dis proxy issue sud pls kindly add me on my bbm 21785790 pls I will appreciate it
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by Chomzy19(f): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2013
femi4: Join chelsea's channels, you be opportuned to see JM's quotes
Thanks dear, Not a chelsea fan buh at least I can get to Yab u guys grin
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by sonickay(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2013
As a follow-up on this topic, I have formulated an elaborate step-by-step tutorial on BBM8.07 Upgrade & Download. Here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/1445611/bbm8.0-upgrade-full-tutorial-register#18242425

My Channel is C00123F8B. Other amazing Channels are Leadership & Blackberry Life- C0009DBDD, Life Notes- C001204FA, Life Notes- C000547E4, Twin Physique- C00018151, Words To Live BY- C0008902E, Z10 Photograpyh- C0006F5AB and YOGA- Healthy Mind (My Favourite Channel)- C0006595B...I enjoy the updates from this channel, you will really like them, especially YOGA.
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by sonickay(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2013
My Channel is C00123F8B. Other amazing Channels are Leadership & Blackberry Life- C0009DBDD, Life Notes- C001204FA, Life Notes- C000547E4, Twin Physique- C00018151, Words To Live BY- C0008902E, Z10 Photograpyh- C0006F5AB and YOGA- Healthy Mind (My Favourite Channel)- C0006595B...I enjoy the updates from this channel, you will really like them, especially YOGA.
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by amakeluk: 4:50am On Sep 21, 2013
Pls help me. Iv downloaded the new bbmv8 bt its tellin me †Φ input the key bt wen I get †Φ register for d bbzone stuff its showing Ƨ☺ many tins lyk address,country postalzone
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by femi4: 6:38am On Sep 21, 2013
amakeluk: Pls help me. Iv downloaded the new bbmv8 bt its tellin me †Φ input the key bt wen I get †Φ register for d bbzone stuff its showing Ƨ☺ many tins lyk address,country postalzone
First delete the v8 you ve downloaded. Complete your registration by filling the address, country etc. Now you are eligible to download latest channels(bbm8) from your account and an activation key will be sent to your mail immediately
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by coolest01(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2013
I've read the thread from page 0 to 4...tried everything to get the code to no avail...I have a blackberry id...but no beta zone account...do I click on "new user" cos when I do that..it tells me it's not available in my country...pleas help...I checked ip2location and it shows slough, uk...yet, I can't register the blackberry zone. Am I doing something wrong?
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by walcolm(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
coolest01: I've read the thread from page 0 to 4...tried everything to get the code to no avail...I have a blackberry id...but no beta zone account...do I click on "new user" cos when I do that..it tells me it's not available in my country...pleas help...I checked ip2location and it shows slough, uk...yet, I can't register the blackberry zone. Am I doing something wrong?

Yes click new user but use your current BlackBerry ID and password
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by coolest01(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ebby4real08@yahoo.com is my email add...if anyone can help me with the process and send the code to me
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by tshegs19: 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
Chomzy19: Thanks dear, Not a chelsea fan buh at least I can get to Yab u guys grin
. Lol. Me sef.
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by coolest01(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
walcolm:

Yes click new user but use your current BlackBerry ID and password
I clicked new user but it keeps telling me it's not available in my zone
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by Shegman22(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
My kip tellin me dt i will be notified when BlackBerry Beta Zone becomes available in your country. Pls help me oooo
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by tshegs19: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
bluewles33:
Pls anyone who knw how to get rid of dis proxy issue sud pls kindly add me on my bbm 21785790 pls I will appreciate it
Bro, do the thing on a PC (registering for beta zone)... That BB browser isn't okay at all.
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by coolest01(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
tshegs19: Bro, do the thing on a PC (registering for beta zone)... That BB browser isn't okay at all.
i hail.
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by femi4: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
coolest01: bro abeg, help me use ur system do am naw...I'm in a remote area..serving...can't use pc. I'm following u already...or let's chat via whatsapp 08035326110...my bbm is jst useless ryt nw...cnt do anyfin with it
Even if he help you to register, you still have to download the latest channels yourself, else the corresponding activation key will not be sent to you
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by femi4: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
Always register before downloading
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by Chomzy19(f): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shegman22: My kip tellin me dt i will be notified when BlackBerry Beta Zone becomes available in your country. Pls help me oooo
coolest01: I clicked new user but it keeps telling me it's not available in my zone
[quote author=Shegman22] I think u guys are Using other Browsers, start afresh Using ur BB native browser, dt Way Ur IP won't be detected
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by coolest01(m): 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
[quote author=Chomzy19][/quote]err, I'm using my web browser sis...and still using it...
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by Jbluv55(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
coolest01: err, I'm using my web browser sis...and still using it...

Try it immediately now. Its lyk they choose tyms to open their sockets for different locations. I just did it for a fella who's bin trying.
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by tyanch: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
cant get it..ooo it is nt downloading .it telling me sumstuff
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by tyanch: 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
Thankz bro ..hav done it .am greatful,catch me on bbm 228bbad9
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by sonickay(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
tshegs19: Bro, do the thing on a PC (registering for beta zone)... That BB browser isn't okay at all.
The key to upgrading to an error-free BBM8 is to use the BBnative Browser strictly for every process.
To be sincere d steps to upgrade d BBM8 highlighted in dis thread leaves much to be desired. I advise people who still av problems with d BBM App to go tru my thread, dey will find out where dey got lost in oblivion with d steps I enunciated via http://
www.nairaland.com/1445611/bbm8.0-upgrade-full-
tutorial-register#18242425
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by sonickay(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
Lanre4sure: me too.same problem. The sign in button.and I can't download the bbos(I received d link in my email)witawt usin proxy cos it sed it can't download due to export policy.meanin I must change ip.bt my ip location by default is slough uk.
Export Policy keh? U see dats d problem d proxy causes, it automatically changes ur encoding; dis problem is caused by encoding. So I advise u to use ů̶̲̥я̲ native browser direct, don't use any proxy n get over d hurdle ASAP.
Re: Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. by oseiwe(m): 5:59am On Nov 27, 2013
BBM 8 has been moved from the 'BETA' lab into the blackberry world, u can now download it officially! It is not yet available to iOS and Android.

The BBM Channel on it is wonderful. It is like twitter, 4square, instagram and facebook rolled into one.

Who's gat exciting channels for me to join?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira. / Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. / How Do I Know If I Am Sharing My Data With Someone Unknowingly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.