Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Is Ronaldo The Best Player Or One Of The Best Player In The World? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Ronaldo The Best Player Or One Of The Best Player In The World? (1464 Views)

Is Ronaldo Gay? / Top 50 Richest Football Player In The World In 2013 / Who Deserves World Best Player Btw Messi Nd Ronaldo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ronaldo The Best Player Or One Of The Best Player In The World? by pscott(m): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
According to an interview with PSG striker Ibrahimovic,he said ronaldo is one of the best player in the world and not the best.Let's know your take on what he said.if he is right or wrong.
Re: Is Ronaldo The Best Player Or One Of The Best Player In The World? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Of course BRA is right. Ronaldo is not the best footballer to come out of earth, but he certainly is one of the best.
Why? Everybody that has won the Ballon is one of the best players in the world.
But, i'd refuse to agree with you that Messi is the best, heck! He hasn't even won charcoal for his country Argentina!
Re: Is Ronaldo The Best Player Or One Of The Best Player In The World? by Nomski0(f): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
Without much ado.....i officially declare Ronaldo the sexiest Greek god to win a ballon d'or.
In my world he's the best.
Re: Is Ronaldo The Best Player Or One Of The Best Player In The World? by Debroslink: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
Nomski0: Without much ado.....i officially declare Ronaldo the sexiest Greek god to win a ballon d'or.
In my world he's the best.
Typical comment from a girl who knows nothing about football
Re: Is Ronaldo The Best Player Or One Of The Best Player In The World? by Nomski0(f): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Debroslink:
Typical comment from a girl who knows nothing about football

So because i prefer Ronaldo to Messi + think he's a sexy footballer then i automatically know nothing about football
Re: Is Ronaldo The Best Player Or One Of The Best Player In The World? by AbuMikey(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Of course BRA is right. Ronaldo is not the best footballer to come out of earth, but he certainly is one of the best.
Why? Everybody that has won the Ballon is one of the best players in the world.
But, i'd refuse to agree with you that Messi is the best, heck! He hasn't even won charcoal for his country Argentina!
So tell me the "rubber spoon" ronaldo has won for Portugal??
Re: Is Ronaldo The Best Player Or One Of The Best Player In The World? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
Abu Mikey: So tell me the "rubber spoon" ronaldo has won for Portugal??
The fact remains that so far, Messi is not the best player the world has ever known, neither is Ronaldo. Let us not even compare the both because we would start derailing.
Re: Is Ronaldo The Best Player Or One Of The Best Player In The World? by AbuMikey(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:

The fact remains that so far, Messi is not the best player the world has ever known, neither is Ronaldo. Let us not even compare the both because we would start derailing.
My bro,the earlier you accept Messi as the greatest of all time,the better for You! cheesy
Re: Is Ronaldo The Best Player Or One Of The Best Player In The World? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
Abu Mikey: My bro,the earlier you accept Messi as the greatest of all time,the better for You! cheesy
Lol I refuse such, I am a Man U fan and I pledge my allegiance to Ronaldo baba!
If Mercy lyk make he win ballon for the next five years.
Na Ronaldo get my heart
Re: Is Ronaldo The Best Player Or One Of The Best Player In The World? by AbuMikey(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Lol I refuse such, I am a Man U fan and I pledge my allegiance to Ronaldo baba!
If Mercy lyk make he win ballon for the next five years.
Na Ronaldo get my heart
Am a Blaugrana! And I pledge my allegiance to Messi!
Re: Is Ronaldo The Best Player Or One Of The Best Player In The World? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Abu Mikey: Am a Blaugrana! And I pledge my allegiance to Messi!
are we enemies? Lol
Re: Is Ronaldo The Best Player Or One Of The Best Player In The World? by AbuMikey(m): 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:

are we enemies? Lol
Allegiance enemies and not Team enemies cheesycheesy
Re: Is Ronaldo The Best Player Or One Of The Best Player In The World? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
Abu Mikey: Allegiance enemies and not Team enemies cheesycheesy
lool
Re: Is Ronaldo The Best Player Or One Of The Best Player In The World? by Nomski0(f): 6:11am On Jul 28, 2013
Abu Mikey: My bro,the earlier you accept Messi as the greatest of all time,the better for You! cheesy
Re: Is Ronaldo The Best Player Or One Of The Best Player In The World? by royale442(m): 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
Messi is better than Ronaldo but i prefer Ronaldo.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Paid Footballers !!! / Bet9ja Daily Predict #zero_risk / Top 10 Best Way To Play A Virtual League Game Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.