Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Share Your Bad Experiences With NEPA Which Can Make Cry - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Bad Experiences With NEPA Which Can Make Cry (694 Views)

What Are Ur Good/bad Experiences As Left Handed Person? / Describe Your 2012: The Good And Bad Experiences You Had / What Is Wrong With Nepa: Sorry Phcn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Bad Experiences With NEPA Which Can Make Cry by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
This may sound funny but it's real. Most time, we suffer alot from NEPA. The fact is that despite our gen. sets, we still crave for this NEPA light. No. of factors e.g. noise, fuel etc are actually behind this and this crave at times put us in dillema. For e.g.,
1) I once had a very crucial funtion to attend and there was no light,
next I started praying for nepa to restore light so i could iron my
heavily-starched clothes, for where? In d next 24hrs, not even a flash.
2) A biz centre owner after his gen. had disappnted him started praying nepa shld bring light, 4 wher, thru/out d day, not even a flash.
3) We all had travel to attend a function and mum had stored some soups and other perishables in d freezer. Not certain abt NEPA light, She started praying for light to come and keep the eatables refrigerated. We returned after 3 days. Guess what? We had to use air-freshners and the likes to conduct cleansing in d house as the entire kitchen had been
turned to somthing else due to food spoilt. Share yours!
Re: Share Your Bad Experiences With NEPA Which Can Make Cry by Adrenaline123(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
the one wey they vex, na the one wey everybody go balance as kalu uche carry ball enter 18, zaam!! Everywhere go dark. And fuel no dey.
Re: Share Your Bad Experiences With NEPA Which Can Make Cry by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
O boy, dat one dey bad o. E fit pain u die! Imagine say d ball com be goal and u no com see am as him take score am. I swear nepa can frustrate.
Re: Share Your Bad Experiences With NEPA Which Can Make Cry by 190: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2013
front page lemme book down here first
Re: Share Your Bad Experiences With NEPA Which Can Make Cry by Omobarca: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2013
angry Yelling UPPP NEPP-phew! Dem don take am. And nepa doing their thing while watching an el-classico undecided especially when Generator rope don fu-ck upundecided
Re: Share Your Bad Experiences With NEPA Which Can Make Cry by AbuMikey(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2013
Omo_barca: angry Yelling UPPP NEPP-phew! Dem don take am. And nepa doing their thing while watching an el-classico undecided especially when Generator rope don fu-ck upundecided
lol gringringrincheesycheesygringringrin
Re: Share Your Bad Experiences With NEPA Which Can Make Cry by AbuMikey(m): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2013
R.S.V.P
Re: Share Your Bad Experiences With NEPA Which Can Make Cry by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
Another was during championship finals. Was watching it somwhere near home. and the place was so tight wit serious heat. I felt really uncomfortable standing there. Suddenly, NEPA brought light and immediately left to the house so i could sit comfortably and watch. The moment i enter d sitting and put my azz on the chair, dat same second, .....phew, light don go. i fit run mad. I ran back to the public place, unfortunate enough, i could not even have back my former position to stand. Mehn, was seriously frustrating!

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes!!! / Reality Of The Day / Sexkillz Has Gone Haywire!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.