Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Where Can I Purchase Cement In Bulk In Ilorin - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where Can I Purchase Cement In Bulk In Ilorin (1206 Views)

I Need A Serious Supplier Of Unrefined Shea Butter In Bulk In Lagos / Who Will Partner Me To Buy Cement In Bulk At Distributor Price / Need Cement In Bulk And Blocks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Purchase Cement In Bulk In Ilorin by upengineer: 5:20am On Jul 28, 2013
Where can i make bulk purchase of cement in ilorin, kwara.
Re: Where Can I Purchase Cement In Bulk In Ilorin by daa1(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2013
How many trailers do you want we can supply you cash and carry.....ebunang@gmail.com

upengineer: Where can i make bulk purchase of cement in ilorin, kwara.
Re: Where Can I Purchase Cement In Bulk In Ilorin by generalcyruss(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
Are you located within Lagos or its environs, or beyond Lagos and you are into the haulage business? Good news is: I can load your tractors (trucks) be it you are making a delivery in Lagos or its environs and you do not want it to return empty or you want to load out of Lagos. It is easier as I can make that happen without qualms. We load to various places such as: Benue, Kogi, Calabar, Portharcourt, Abuja, Jalingo, Enugu, Aba, Owerri, Benin, Ibadan, Osogbo, Ilorin, Imo, Kano, Kaduna, Warri, etcetra. And my services are sure and reliable.
Product to convey are strictly BISCUITS.
If interested please call: 0803-054-64-62 (generalcyruss@yahoo.com) Pastor Cyrus.
Re: Where Can I Purchase Cement In Bulk In Ilorin by generalcyruss(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
Production is not complete until the goods produced gets to the final consumer safely. To this regard we are poised to aid the delivery of your production to the consumer.
Fortune connect services renders haulage and logistics services across the country.
We render services to notable organizations such as: Living Faith Church, Covenant University, Landmark University, Vibcol Nig Ltd., Hewang Packaging and Printing FZE, Loveen Plastics, Cedar yoghurt e.t.c
We have in our fleet, DAF 65 (20 tons), M/Benz 1717 (20 tons), M/Benz 814 (10 tons) and bucket body trailers. e.t.c
With our experience in haulage and logistics, we believe we are in a very good position to serve your company well and meet your expectation.
We therefore seize this medium to apply to be enlisted in your reputable organization to render the services of haulage and logistics.
Thanks for your anticipated favorable response.
Yours faithfuly,
For FORTUNE CONNECT SERVICES

Cyrus Jenifemi.
Manager
Re: Where Can I Purchase Cement In Bulk In Ilorin by 8plutonium: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
upengineer: Where can i make bulk purchase of cement in ilorin, kwara.
Bulk purchase above 5tons attracts a discount, bringing the price as low as #1450. Mail me on 8plutonium@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

CF420C Electric Hammer Mill Price 1500USD / Shanghai Toplabel Material Technology Co., Ltd / Air Cargo Nigeria│choice Logistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.