Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

NNPC Recruitment 2013? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Recruitment 2013? (7311 Views)

NNPC Recruitment / Nnpc Recruitment Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Recruitment 2013? by Lero15(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
I saw on the internet that NNPC is recruiting but the link to apply is not displaying...and I saw different phone numbers to call in order to get the form. is it ok to call those numbers? or can anybody help with the right application link? thanks...
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2013? by oluwafemi113(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
Beware of 419

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2013? by igbokwesampson(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
Moderator plz move to front page plz so that people will either confirm or advise us
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2013? by BlessedFellow: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lero15: I saw on the internet that NNPC is recruiting but the link to apply is not displaying...and I saw different phone numbers to call in order to get the form. is it ok to call those numbers? or can anybody help with the right application link? thanks...

@Lero15: it is a hoax! The real application closed last November but was re-opened in December or early this year, I can't remember precisely.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2013? by peterirhivben: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
THE LONG AWAITED NNPC APTITUDE TEST WILL DEFINITELY COME. WE ALL HAVE WAITED FOR LONG.
THE WAIT CAN BE AN ADVANTAGE OR DISADVANTAGE DEPENDING HOW YOU USE IT.
THE BEST WAY TO USE THE DELAY TO YOUR ADVANTAGE IS TO PREPARE YOURSELF FOR SUCCESS

GET AS MUCH APTITUDE TEST MATERIALS YOU CAN, REVISE YOUR SCHOOL WORK AND ANY THING THAT CAN BE OF HELP TO THE APTITUDE TEST OR INTERVIEW.

IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN PREPARING YOURSELF, WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS THAT WILL BE OF HELF
1. NNPC PAST QUESTION 2006 TILL DATE
2. BLUEPRINT MASTER APTITUDE TEST E-BOOK WITH 50 CHAPTERS
3. DRAGNET QUESTIONS AND ANSWER
4. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SKILL TEST
5. PETROLEUM ENGINEERING SKILL TEST
6. PETROLEUM PROCESSING SKILL TEST
7. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING SKILL TEST
8. MECHANICAL REASONING SELF LEARNING VIDEO
9. ABSTRACT REASONING SELF LEARNING VIDEOS
10. SPATIAL REASONING SELF LEARNING VIDEO
AND A HOST OF OTHERS

FOR ENQUIRY CALL: 08122516378, 08064147946 or send e-mail to peterirhivben@gmail.com,

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2013? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
Lero15: I saw on the internet that NNPC is recruiting but the link to apply is not displaying...and I saw different phone numbers to call in order to get the form. is it ok to call those numbers? or can anybody help with the right application link? thanks...
Also having same problem here, I was told by an NNPC personnel to use www.recruit.nnpcgroup.com to apply but funny thing is this weblink never seem to be available. He said I shouldn't be lazy *laughs*, that I should keep trying and he has people that have applied already via this link. So I'm as confused as ever concerning this opening

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2013? by Graceojomasule: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Yes they are recruitin bt to email adressed(cv)they ar colectin cv

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2013? by BlessedFellow: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
Graceojomasule: Yes they are recruitin bt to email adressed(cv)they ar colectin cv

Can you give me the email let me see if is same with what I saw.

Cheers!
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2013? by nairaman66(m): 3:04am On Sep 19, 2013
Take heed, lest Ye shall fall... grin
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2013? by Graceojomasule: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2013
Check last wk NBF JOBS IS THERE
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2013? by BlessedFellow: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2013
Graceojomasule: Check last wk NBF JOBS IS THERE

Thanks for your response. I have had a look. It is same email address I saw else where: nnpc.resources@gmail.com.

I don't think NNPC receives application by email. NNPC is not too poor to use a gmail account. For 2010 recruitment, application form was filled on their website. Same for 2012 which applicants are yet to be invited for aptitude test.

Why would the corporation advertise again when it is yet to invite for test? The genuine NNPC recruitment is always published on national newspapers whereas the above wasn't.

My conclusion is that it is a hoax!!! Those who sent their CV should be careful.

Cheers!
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2013? by chapatti: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
Good. Hope they will accept my diploma result...www-recruitment-nnpcgroup-com/">http://pressgist.com/nnpc-recruitment-2013-online-apply-at-www-recruitment-nnpcgroup-com/
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2013? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
BlessedFellow:

Thanks for your response. I have had a look. It is same email address I saw else where: nnpc.resources@gmail.com.

I don't think NNPC receives application by email. NNPC is not too poor to use a gmail account. For 2010 recruitment, application form was filled on their website. Same for 2012 which applicants are yet to be invited for aptitude test.

Why would the corporation advertise again when it is yet to invite for test? The genuine NNPC recruitment is always published on national newspapers whereas the above wasn't.

My conclusion is that it is a hoax!!! Those who sent their CV should be careful.

Cheers!
Nice
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2013? by newspapers: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
Maybe you're viewing the wrong tutorial ooo... Check this one - http://www.naijareport.com.ng/nnpc-recruitment-2013-nnpc-recruitment-recruitmentnnpcgroupcom/

Really detailed. incase you have any other challenge, do post here on Nairaland let other nairalanders help. But that should work.
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2013? by BlessedFellow: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
newspapers: Maybe you're viewing the wrong tutorial ooo... Check this one - http://www.naijareport.com.ng/nnpc-recruitment-2013-nnpc-recruitment-recruitmentnnpcgroupcom/

Really detailed. incase you have any other challenge, do post here on Nairaland let other nairalanders help. But that should work.

That your website get as e be o!!!

(1) (Reply)

Anyboby Intrested Can Gate Crash / Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting Direct Sales Agent / Apm Terminal Invites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.