Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

DJ Khaled's Marriage Proposal To Nicki Minaj: "I Was Serious" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Khaled's Marriage Proposal To Nicki Minaj: "I Was Serious" (1778 Views)

Nicki Minaj: ‘I Am Not Allowed To Have Sex In Movies’ / Black Supremacy!! Taylor Swift Bows To Nicki Minaj Finally.. See Picture. / Nicki Minaj: "I Felt Naked With No Make-up Or Fake Eyelashes On" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Khaled's Marriage Proposal To Nicki Minaj: "I Was Serious" by hombre(m): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
DJ Khaled is putting his heart on the line -- all in the name of Nicki Minaj! While at MTV News on Thursday, July 25, the 37-year-old recorded a special video message to the "Super Bass" singer, confessing his major crush on her.

"Nicki Minaj, I’m at MTV, I’m going to be honest with you; I love you. I like you, I want you, I want you to be mine," he said in the video. "Only reason I'm not telling you this face to face is because I understand that you're busy."

He continued, "I feel like you need a man like me in your life … we got the same symptoms, we’re both suffering from success. [If] you gotta take your time and think about it, I understand, but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me."

The hip hop star finished the video with a very public, if not romantic, proposal: "Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?" he asked, flashing a reported $500,000 10-carat ring for the singer.

While Minaj, 30, hasn't responded to the proposal yet, he told Us Weekly exclusively at a screening of Magic City for friend, rapper Rick Ross, on Friday, July 26, at Eventi Hotel in N.Y.C. that he was 100 percent serious in the video.

"I want to marry her! I was serious," he told Us, adding that he hopes to hear from the former American Idol judge soon. "She can take her time and think about it. At least she knows how I feel now."

On July 26, Khaled posted a screenshot via Instagram of Minaj from his "Take It To The Head" video and captioned the pic, "Beautiful."

Tell Us: Do you think Minaj should give DJ Khaled a chance?

Source: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/dj-khaleds-marriage-proposal-to-nicki-minaj-i-was-serious-2013277

Re: DJ Khaled's Marriage Proposal To Nicki Minaj: "I Was Serious" by lumeviewscom: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
Re: DJ Khaled's Marriage Proposal To Nicki Minaj: "I Was Serious" by fankasibe: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
OMG!!
Khaled u stole my money now u wanna steal my girl, u ar a betrayer.

(1) (Reply)

2face’s Daughter Goes Into Acting / Rescued Nigerian Who Survived 3 Days Under Water Vows Never To Return / Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.