Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

POVERTY: Parent Give Child Live Python In Place Of Toy - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / POVERTY: Parent Give Child Live Python In Place Of Toy (731 Views)

"Don't Rely On Men For Sex, Get A intimacy gadget" - Kemi Olunloyo 'educates' Women / I'm Getting Married Throwing Away My intimacy gadget -kemi Omololu / Father Gets Her Daughter A Live Snake As Toy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

POVERTY: Parent Give Child Live Python In Place Of Toy by henryc4: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
Her family cannot afford to buy her toys
so this six-month- old plays with
snakes instead. Sidhi Siddharth Sinune
crawls behind the python and shrieks in
delight as it weaves through her tiny
legs.
While her parents are away working in
the fields in a rural Indian village in
Maharashtra, the baby girl pats the
reptile and even playfully bites its tail.....
more Gists and Pix @
http://naija-infohotspot..com

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Gets A Car Gift From Mum In The US / Prophet TB Joshua Real Or Fake Is Not In My Place To Judge-jim Iyke. / Gate To Stardom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.