Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Blend Of Fruits That Gives You That Heavenly Feeling - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Blend Of Fruits That Gives You That Heavenly Feeling (1549 Views)

What Is The Best Blend Of Spice / Unusually-shaped Fruits That Looks Like Something Else (photos) / List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blend Of Fruits That Gives You That Heavenly Feeling by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
I blended the following and the taste was wao!
carrot, pineaple, ginger, milk and sugar.
i will be filling you in in other friut blend that gives good taste. just follow me.

Re: Blend Of Fruits That Gives You That Heavenly Feeling by ceysaga: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
Maybe You should have put it in a glass cup. It doesnt look good in the plastic plate. Yuck!
Re: Blend Of Fruits That Gives You That Heavenly Feeling by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
it was in a take away plate. that was how i got it frozen and ate to this extent before i decided to share it with you guys. but it taste very nice especially without the ginger. the ginger gave it a hot taste which is good in cold weather
Re: Blend Of Fruits That Gives You That Heavenly Feeling by tpia5: 2:24am On Jul 30, 2013
Thanks for sharing, obviously you enjoyed it enough to post the picture after instead of before you finished it.
Re: Blend Of Fruits That Gives You That Heavenly Feeling by NathiNkosi: 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
i love papaya yougurt and ice!Then i love guaranĂ , but here is almost unavailable. Are u sure u are what u said?
hey edo man go to my post again!

Re: Blend Of Fruits That Gives You That Heavenly Feeling by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote
author=NathiNkosi]i love papaya yougurt and ice!Then i
love guaranĂ , but here is almost unavailable. Are u sure u are what u
said?

hey edo man go to my post again!
[/quote] nkosi, am from owan east local govt. in edo state, we speak Emai, edo sate have many languages e.g etsako, bini, esan. emai etc. we slightly understand each other.

(1) (Reply)

Be Part Of The Team: Do You Have The Cooking Skills And Passion 4 Nigerian Foods / 10 Controversial Ingredients Found In COCA-COLA / New Soup Or Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.