Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,638 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Return of the double breasted and three piece suits. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Return of the double breasted and three piece suits. (7092 Views)

Double Breasted Suit. / Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} / Please, Where Can I Buy Ready-Made Native Dress (one Piece Dress) Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Return of the double breasted and three piece suits. by Symphony007: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
In the early 20th century the climax of men's fashon suit was the three piece suit, fast forward to the 1930's and the double breasted suit made their debute, made famous by men like harry truman, FDR and king george vi. Some of your grandfathers might have had it, and you'll see it lying around the house. And them from the 1960's onward both the three piece and double breasted suits, gave way to the single breasted one or two button suit we all wear today, anyone who wore the double breast or three piece were deamed primitive or lacking of style. But today, They are back better and more refined. Both suits are now the apex of men's fashion and a way to stand out of the crowd of men wearing the normal suit. I am a law student so we are compelled to wear suits to class. I love the double breasted and three piece suit so much and wear them to class. I stand out of the crowd and even my lecturers are in awe. So try something new today...give your normal suits a break and try this great comeback legends.

(1) (Reply)

Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? / Riyadhgoddess Nairaland Okrika Store / See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.