Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! (3329 Views)

Study In India: Get A Quality Uk MBA/MSC IT(london School Of Commerce) / Buy Well Researched Bsc, Msc, Mba Thesis Or Dissertation At Low Price! / Lagos Business School (Saturday, September 20, 2008) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by stankonia(f): 10:42am On May 28, 2008
[center]LAGOS BUSINESS SCHOOL (LBS)

EXECUTIVE MBA APPLICATIONS ARE ON NOW.[/center]

Did you know that getting an MBA from a reputable business school like LBS, can change your entire career path, give you your dream management position and equip you with the skills needed to run world-class businesses. You can also take pride in becoming a member of LBS's prestigious Alumni Association; having access to coveted social, professional and business networks. An MBA from a top-class school like LBS can literally change your life.

LXG Consulting is an Independent MBA Admissions Consultancy with a focus on the Full-time and Executive MBA programs of Lagos Business School (LBS), Nigeria. We offer MBA Admissions Consultancy Services  for individuals applying for either the Full-time or the Part-time (Executive) MBA programs and have successfully helped people GAIN ADMISSION into the MBA programs of LBS (please see our service plan below for more details). We provide our clients with guidance for passing the GMAT or LBS Entrance Examination. We also prepare them thoroughly for the Interview and if they  require financial assistance / support, we show them how to access it . Our successfully admitted clients can attest to the effectiveness of our service!!

[b]SERVICE PLAN

GOLD PLAN

Covers:
•   Development of Admission Strategy
•   Planning for school visits / information sessions
•   Coordination of all school communications
•   Development of GMAT / Entrance Examination Strategy 
•   Completion / Editing / Submission of application forms
•   Selection / Preparation / Editing of References
•   Preparation for Admission Essay Writing
•   Preparation / Coaching for Admission Interviews (mock interview sessions included)
•   Preparation for answering general questions
•   Development of Academic and Professional Resumes
•   Development of Waitlist and Deferral strategy
•   Provision of Guidance to accessing Financial Assistance / Support
•   Unlimited Access to our extensive resource center (Audio, Video and Printed materials)

PRICING: N60, 000             

IMPORTANT INFO:
1. Application forms should be completed and returned on or before August 31, 2008.
2. The entrance examination is on Saturday, September 20, 2008.

BREAKING NEWS:
The Financial Times Executive Education ranking for 2008 has placed LBS once again amongst world leaders in business education.  LBS is still the only Nigerian business school to be ranked by the prestigious international media, and the only other African school besides two schools in South Africa.  LBS is ranked in the 48th position amongst business schools of which there are over 10,000 in the world.

For further enquiries, please call: 07025040863, 08051408344

Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by stankonia(f): 11:02am On May 28, 2008
TESTIMONIALS

"In short, I am very happy that I chose to hire LXG Consulting.  They were absolutely great.  They helped with everything from start to finish. They helped with filling out the application form, selecting my referees, preparing for the GMAT and the interview. They practically gave me a mock interview in person and over the phone before my real interview. The best thing about LXG consulting is that it is a consulting relationship where I felt that they were my partners and they really wanted me to succeed. The service might seem expensive, but if you know you really want to go to a top-tier business school, the money is relatively immaterial.

Olamide – Executive MBA (Part-Time) Lagos Business School.

"When I first heard of LXG Consulting from a friend, I expected a lot from them, and I was not disappointed. The results are amazing (I scored 720 on the GMAT) and I attended the interview session the other day and I am certain that I will get admitted. THANK YOU LXG!”

Ebere – MBA Applicant (Lagos Business School, University of Pennsylvania - The Wharton School, London Business School, Goizueta Business School, Howard University)

"When my friend first told me about LXG Consulting, I was excited. Within the first hour of working with them, I realized how valuable the service is. They are very thorough and professional. I aced the entrance examination and attended the interview session. I am expecting to be shortlisted and receiving my admission letter very soon. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!”

Caro – MBA Applicant (Lagos Business School
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by stankonia(f): 9:16am On May 30, 2008
Time is running Out. The earlier you start, the better.
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by stankonia(f): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2008
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by stankonia(f): 6:56am On Jun 05, 2008
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by stankonia(f): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2008
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by stankonia(f): 8:08am On Jun 24, 2008
Time is running Out.
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by stankonia(f): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2008
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by stankonia(f): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2008
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by stankonia(f): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2008
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by tees(f): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2008
@poster
what is the time frame for application
pls give me the details on form fee and the like
i am interested. thanks
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by stankonia(f): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2008
tees:

@poster
what is the time frame for application
please give me the details on form fee and the like
i am interested. thanks

IMPORTANT INFO:
1. Application forms should be completed and returned on or before August 31, 2008.

You should work towards completing and submitting your application forms by the aforementioned date. The form is free and I can send it to you.

Call me on 07025040863 or 08051408344 for further information.

Thank you.
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by manangel(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2008
can HND Holder with professional qualification of National institute of marketing (NIMN) and 5 years marketing experience in a multinational coy apply.
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by stankonia(f): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2008
man angel:

can HND Holder with professional qualification of National institute of marketing (NIMN) and 5 years marketing experience in a multinational coy apply.

yes. but you need a PGD to apply.
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by stankonia(f): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2008
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by VANENON(f): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2008
Stankonia,

Please am real interested in getting into LBS, i have tried the number you have listed here, but its not going thru, could you please post your mail address.

Much Appreciation.
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by VANENON(f): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2008
Stankonia, am still awaiting your reply.
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by stankonia(f): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2008
VANENON:

Stankonia,

Please am real interested in getting into LBS, i have tried the number you have listed here, but its not going through, could you please post your mail address.

Much Appreciation.

Call: 08051408344
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by pinaroll: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2008
hai,
please can i know the full amount involved in this whole issue.
whats the fees for Lagos Business School? also what do i have to pay the consulting firm?
How much should i keep on ground
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by stankonia(f): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2008
pinaroll:

hai,
please can i know the full amount involved in this whole issue.
whats the fees for Lagos Business School? also what do i have to pay the consulting firm?
How much should i keep on ground

can i know the full amount involved in this whole issue: N2.4M (payable in installments)

what do i have to pay the consulting firm?: N60,000
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by stankonia(f): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2008
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by stankonia(f): 7:21am On Jul 09, 2008
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by stankonia(f): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2008
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by stankonia(f): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2008
Re: Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! by Royce88: 7:28am On Oct 28, 2009
Hi,
Great info, !
These days it became much easy to go and study any where by availing student loans.
Good luck, !

(1) (Reply)

Free Research Project Topics & Complete Materials For Download Here / Free Universities And Scholarships For International Students - Apply Now / Admission Admission In Achiever's University. Hurry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.