Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

MONEY TALKS: Brad Pitt Buys Private Jet For Anelina Jolie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MONEY TALKS: Brad Pitt Buys Private Jet For Anelina Jolie (1164 Views)

Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos) / Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MONEY TALKS: Brad Pitt Buys Private Jet For Anelina Jolie by ganase2: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
Superstar, Brad Pitt has just acquired a private jet for wife Angelina Jolie to ensure they see each other conveniently while he is shooting World War II movie ‘Fury’ in London.

Angelina has held a pilot’s licence since 2004 and this will enable the couple to see each other more as he is currently shooting World War II movie ‘Fury‘ in London, while Jolie is directing war film ‘Unbroken’ in Hawaii.

According to Heat Magazine: ‘Brad wanted to gift Angelina with a jet for trips between the set of ‘Fury’ in London and her set of ‘Unbroken’.'He told her that she can choose the plane and he will pay, that way, they can fly back and forth to see each other, and Angelina’s always wanted to fly a jet across the ocean anyway.’

The 38-year-old actress – who raises six children, Maddox, 11, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 6, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, with Brad – was inspired by the couple’s eldest son to take up flying because she wanted him to think of her as a superhero.

She previously said: ‘Every time Mad sees a plane, he’s amazed. ‘If I could actually fly a plane … I’ll be like Superman to him.’

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/07/brad-buys-jolie-jet.html

Re: MONEY TALKS: Brad Pitt Buys Private Jet For Anelina Jolie by HezronLorraine(m): 12:40am On Jul 29, 2013
Jolie is one hell of a bleaching caucasian.

This love na wan tin tin.

God let me do greater for the love of my life oh.when the time comes sha.

1 Like

Re: MONEY TALKS: Brad Pitt Buys Private Jet For Anelina Jolie by dplomaticVal: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
Fly with caution.

(1) (Reply)

Justin Beiber's baby is now the best selling single in history / D'banj And Wizkid Rock Same Versace Shirt / The Troubles Of Justin Beiber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.