Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,054 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Does It Sadden You That God's Name Is Being Blasphemed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does It Sadden You That God's Name Is Being Blasphemed? (742 Views)

Dr. John Hagee: Women Who Call God’s Name During Sex Should Be Jailed / Pastor Picks On Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does It Sadden You That God's Name Is Being Blasphemed? by Chuksxp: 12:29am On Jul 29, 2013
Something I posted on facebook sometime ago:

"So I was thinking.. if I was listening to a song or watching a movie.. then at a point someone calls my parents by name & insults them or uses their name in a dishonourable manner, would I continue listening to the song or watching the movie? I mean, after all it's just entertainment. I think not.. in fact I'd be offended; I'd feel like punching that person if I could. I would never continue watching or listening to any thing that disrespects my parents.

So why then do I still watch movies that use God's name in vain? (omg, gd, jeez etc) Why then do I close my ears & look away when they do that but continue watching or listening after a few seconds like nothing happened? And why do YOU do likewise? The answer is simple: We do not fear God enough in that area of our life as we should. Lord, please help us & grant us repentance!"
Re: Does It Sadden You That God's Name Is Being Blasphemed? by ednut1(m): 1:38am On Jul 29, 2013
God doest seem to care hahahahahaha
Re: Does It Sadden You That God's Name Is Being Blasphemed? by bizmahn: 1:53am On Dec 23, 2013
Excellent observation @OP .Please increase in this grace & also stop watching any music video or movie that defiles the mind & encourage immoral practises,& and diverse ungodliness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Live Forever? / Chris Ihidero Unedited: Chris Ihidero ‘interviews’ Pastor Biodun COZA / The Chanting Of The Roman Catholic Rosary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.