Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Info About Oyo North(igbeti And Igboho) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Info About Oyo North(igbeti And Igboho) (6200 Views)

Trailers Crash And Burn Along Oyo-Ogbomosho Expressway (photos) / I Need Some Info About Austria / Any Info About Student Life In Ukraine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info About Oyo North(igbeti And Igboho) by Hojey(m): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2013
Hi guys,please i need someone who live or has visited IGBOHO AND IGBETI(OYO NORTH)to provide me with some vital information about the place,as a geography student in ACE ONDO,d skul is planning 2 take us there for d fieldtrip,the hotel accomodation,food,safety,places of attraction,the residents,d DO'S nd UNDO'S of d town...Thankz.
Re: Info About Oyo North(igbeti And Igboho) by shewndaini: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2013
I know a little about Igbeti, I served there(NYSC), Igbeti is a mini town which is up to 3 to 4hrs drive from Ibadan, but closer to Ilorin. The mini Town is surrounded by a huge rock locally called "Iya Mapo" by the dwellers (please try to visit, would be a wonderful experience) one thing i enjoyed most about this village is their food stuffs, which are being sold at a very cheaper price, most especially 'Yam'. There are hotels too which you can easily get food. the villagers are accommodating, and are approachable.
Re: Info About Oyo North(igbeti And Igboho) by Hojey(m): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2013
@Shewndaini,Thanks 4 d info,really appreciate it.
Re: Info About Oyo North(igbeti And Igboho) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
@Op, Igbeti and Igboho are located in Oke-Ogun area of Oyo state. Coming from Ibadan down to Saki City, it will take you nothing less than 3hours journey. However, from Saki going to Igbeti, it takes 1hr30min. Coming from Saki you will firstly reach Ogbooro town,Igboho and then Igbeti. People are very welcoming and friendly as well and i am very sure that you will enjoy your stay with their delicious foods with cheaper rate. Iya Mapo hill is also worth sightening. Mind you, Igbeti is very close to Ilorin like 1hour journey. Yes ofcourse, the places are very save to live and the local residents are very friendly as well. Don't just do what is very obvious that you know is bad. People are living normal life there and yes hotel can be easily accessible down the town.

This is little i can write about the area for now, if you have further questions you can ask..
Re: Info About Oyo North(igbeti And Igboho) by Hojey(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
@Demaejy,thanks 4 d info,but is Iya Mapo d only sight of attraction there?seems i will find d place attractive indeed with d rave of dere cheaper foods,i do eat alot,really appreciate ur kind gesture bro
Re: Info About Oyo North(igbeti And Igboho) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hojey: @Demaejy,thanks 4 d info,but is Iya Mapo d only sight of attraction there?seems i will find d place attractive indeed with d rave of dere cheaper foods,i do eat alot,really appreciate ur kind gesture bro
Iya Mapo hill might not be the only place of attraction but its the only one popularly known, i advise you to visit '' Marble quarrying centre'' in Igbeti to increase your level of knowledge as a Geography student. Marble is major natural resources in the place.

Enjoy your trip and eat as you like grin
Re: Info About Oyo North(igbeti And Igboho) by Hojey(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
Demaejy:
Iya Mapo hill might not be the only place of attraction but its the only one popularly known, i advise you to visit '' Marble quarrying centre'' in Igbeti to increase your level of knowledge as a Geography student. Marble is major natural resources in the place.

Enjoy your trip and eat as you like grin
Thanks 4 d contribution,can't wait 2 be there.
Re: Info About Oyo North(igbeti And Igboho) by masterp204: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2013
@OP. i served there.. dont forget to take a bottle of beer @ Central Hotel.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Info About Oyo North(igbeti And Igboho) by Hojey(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
masterp204: @OP. i served there.. dont forget to take a bottle of beer @ Central Hotel.. grin grin grin grin grin
Noted bt i dnt drink but my colleagues will b delighted with diz,thankz bro
Re: Info About Oyo North(igbeti And Igboho) by Adet5(m): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
I don't knw much about igboho but igbeti is a peaceful town, it is a place you will like to visit some other time.I will never forget my home town IGBETI.
Re: Info About Oyo North(igbeti And Igboho) by Henrick007: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
@Op, Igbeti and Igboho are located in Oke-Ogun area of Oyo state. Coming from Ibadan down to Saki City, it will take you nothing less than 3hours journey. However, from Saki going to Igbeti, it takes 1hr30min. Coming from Saki you will firstly reach Ogbooro town,Igboho and then Igbeti. People are very welcoming and friendly as well and i am very sure that you will enjoy your stay with their delicious foods with cheaper rate. Iya Mapo hill is also worth sightening. Mind you, Igbeti is very close to Ilorin like 1hour journey. Yes ofcourse, the places are very save to live and the local residents are very friendly as well. Don't just do what is very obvious that you know is bad. People are living normal life there and yes hotel can be easily accessible down the town.

This is little i can write about the area for now, if you have further questions you can ask..
Please where can I get a bus going to igboho from ilorin
Re: Info About Oyo North(igbeti And Igboho) by Adet5(m): 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ask your way to oko olowo you will see car going to Igbeti igboho kisi etc any time

(1) (Reply)

US Diversity Visa Lottery (DV-2007) Registration: October 5 to December 4 / Is It Advisable To Japa Now? / If You Adopt Foreign Citizenship You Are No Longer Nigerian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.