Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Where Can I Get Original Louis Vutton And Gucci Belts In Bulk? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Get Original Louis Vutton And Gucci Belts In Bulk? (2364 Views)

New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. / Salvatore Ferragamo Belts And Gucci Belts / Where Can I Get Original IMAN Powder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Original Louis Vutton And Gucci Belts In Bulk? by AKMoney1(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2013
I want to buy these designer belts (Original) in bulk, pls where can i get them?
If you have useful links pls contact me on 08037882903. Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get Original Louis Vutton And Gucci Belts In Bulk? by AKMoney1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nobody?
Re: Where Can I Get Original Louis Vutton And Gucci Belts In Bulk? by ifebosco: 3:03am On Oct 20, 2013
johnife40 @gmail .com send me your email i will send you Prices
Re: Where Can I Get Original Louis Vutton And Gucci Belts In Bulk? by AKMoney1(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2013
ifebosco: johnife40 @gmail .com send me your email i will send you Prices

Send me your number or try to call me, sent u two emails but got no reply yet. Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get Original Louis Vutton And Gucci Belts In Bulk? by lechiffre: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2013
News!!! Just loaded and free of charge. Contact 232E12C2 now get more details
If you are interested in
Guide to open an Accessories Store
- Guide to Become an Actor 
- Guide to Become a Bridal Salon Owner
- Guide to Become an Event Planner 
- Guide to Become a Fashion Designer
- Guide to Become a Professional Photographer 
- Guide to Become a Fashion stylist
then let's get started.
Re: Where Can I Get Original Louis Vutton And Gucci Belts In Bulk? by GeneralTopic: 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
We at Unique Importers can get u each for 3dollar thats if u get them in bulk. call for the details: +234 708 923 5764
Re: Where Can I Get Original Louis Vutton And Gucci Belts In Bulk? by Polio: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
General_Topic: We at Unique Importers can get u each for 3dollar thats if u get them in bulk. call for the details: +234 708 923 5764

You must be mad... Gucci and LV belts for 3 dollars? hahahahahaha ..... Fuc...king m..oron!
Re: Where Can I Get Original Louis Vutton And Gucci Belts In Bulk? by GeneralTopic: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Polio:

You must be mad... Gucci and LV belts for 3 dollars? hahahahahaha ..... Fuc...king m..oron!
thank you!!!
Re: Where Can I Get Original Louis Vutton And Gucci Belts In Bulk? by Polio: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
General_Topic: thank you!!!

Confess ... are you a thief or what?

I dont think you know what LV or Gucci belt is, because if you do, you wont tell that fella it is $3 each

Even a fake one sells for more .. It is safe to conclude that you are a deceitful human being, scheming fraudster and a pirator!
Re: Where Can I Get Original Louis Vutton And Gucci Belts In Bulk? by GeneralTopic: 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
Polio:

Confess ... are you a thief or what?

I dont think you know what LV or Gucci belt is, because if you do, you wont tell that fella it is $3 each

Even a fake one sells for more .. It is safe to conclude that you are a deceitful human being, scheming fraudster and a pirator!
before u appologies, goto www.aliexpress.com. pls mk sure u come bck n say m sorry so u clean my name's off. #Silence!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Original Louis Vutton And Gucci Belts In Bulk? by Polio: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
General_Topic:
before u appologies, goto www.aliexpress.com. pls mk sure u come bck n say m sorry so u clean my name's off. #Silence!!!

Nonsense... you wont get an apology

Where are you getting genuine LV or gucci belts for $3?

Even outlet stores dont even sell for times 10 of that amount

You are either selling fake products or you are just out here to decieve people and scam them of thier hard earned money

Confess now!!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Original Louis Vutton And Gucci Belts In Bulk? by AKMoney1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
$3?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

No thanks grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Get Original Louis Vutton And Gucci Belts In Bulk? by Lexusgs430: 3:10am On Nov 01, 2013
To guarantee authenticity of the products, since you are bulk - buying. Send LV and Gucci an email and see what prices they could offer you. If you buy from an unknown source, expect an avalanche of chinese knock - offs that would be returned, once your buyers find out, ruining your business reputation.
Re: Where Can I Get Original Louis Vutton And Gucci Belts In Bulk? by hummingbirds(f): 4:41am On Nov 01, 2013
General_Topic: We at Unique Importers can get u each for 3dollar thats if u get them in bulk. call for the details: +234 708 923 5764
Must be fake products, right? But if you want to buy at low prices, try them.

(1) (Reply)

Ashley Greene, Kim Kardashian Wear The Same Green Lace Dress: Who Wore It Best? / Amazing Weight Loss. See Before And After / How Nollywood Jesus Came Down From The Cross To Pursue Reverend Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.