Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 - TV/Movies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (56702 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 30, 2013
His song's 'Fellacious'. Like, he imitates Fella.
He looks sexy too #noHomo
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by andrematthew: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2013
toba: One way or the other, i see manipulation.

How? someone could have gotten a new sim card, loaded it with credit and decide to cast votes for someone ahead of another from the top, just to ensure a foreigner wins something since most ghanians have lost interest in the show and last year for the first time, no foreigner won anything. Did u see the reaction of the crowd when Omolayo was announced as the 5th? same way Oyinkansade lost out
i don't have the answer but you know about the Ghanaian lot from there media/channel like GTV , Joy news .
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
Miss Ope:
EVEN THE AUDIENCE WERE BORED........NOBODY SHARED HIM UP.....I THINK DAT GUY IS GOING TO BE LIKE MIKE OF SEASON TWO.....
HOWEVER I ENJOYED THE PERFORMANCE COS HE ACTUALLY DID PRAY FOR EVERYONE OF US.
Atleast . He did better than R2bees angry angry . The song was even Louder than their voice angry . Mstchewangry.

African Artistes have no Idea of what a LIVE Performance means. SMH
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
_anatomy_01: Atleast . He did better than R2bees angry angry . The song was even Louder than their voice angry . Mstchewangry.

nice one. Thats how to distinguish pple that knows music. Anyone that says Ayo wasnt onpoint is part of those that voted for Mike ahead of nicholas in season 2.

Many Nigerians have little idea about Music. A live performance shows the real musician as against the usual karaoke sing along. Studio work covers lots of secret, but live performance wouldnt

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by mickywonder: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
#me@:
His song's 'Fellacious'. Like, he imitates Fella.
He looks sexy too #noHomo
are u sure.....its a fact that people who say no homo are definitely one hiding...no point intended actually
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
mickywonder:
are u sure.....its a fact that people who say no homo are definitely one hiding...no point intended actually
what are u saying?
What is ur role?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by ona2: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
folakeojo: Which kain yeye song ayoola dey sing for stage?
am really surprised at the way some people comment. we all can't be jumping up and down. his style of music is different from hiphop. he is trailing afro beat, the likes of Fela and his sons which we all should be proud of. me, i really enjoyed it o. we shouldn't not be carried away by the crowd. look at Chindinma's recent collabo (something like i spend my money the way i like, i am sorry o. i can't even remember it again) it is rubbish. she is trying hard to copy wizkid's 'se bo luwa lon seyi oun'. men, it should be so. musicians should be original.

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
ona2:
am really surprised at the way some people comment. we all can't be jumping up and down. his style of music is different from hiphop. he is trailing afro beat, the likes of Fela and his sons which we all should be proud of. me, i really enjoyed it o. we shouldn't not be carried away by the crowd. look at Chindinma's recent collabo (something like i spend my money the way i like, i am sorry o. i can't even remember it again) it is rubbish. she is trying hard to copy wizkid's 'se bo luwa lon seyi oun'. men, it should be so. musicians should be original.
Nice one. Nigerians are used to nice makossa and calypso beat so any other beat would be boring to them irrespective of the message being passed. SMH

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by mickywonder: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2013

what are u saying?
What is ur role?
role azinnnnnnnn?dont quite get u
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by andrematthew: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2013
Atleast . He did better than R2bees angry angry . The song was even Louder than their voice angry . Mstchewangry.

yes i agree with you but i miss his performance would you plz tell me where i can watch that kind of performances, is it on GTV ?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by feruchii(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
andrematthew:

yes i agree with you but i miss his performance would you plz tell me where i can watch that kind of performances, is it on GTV ?
look 4 projectfame tv on youtube...i bliv u can get it dere n mani oda

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by andrematthew: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2013
feruchii: look 4 projectfame tv on youtube...i bliv u can get it dere n mani oda
thanks for your help smiley
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by seyi98: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by seyi98: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Henuvia1: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment / BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" / Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.