Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,183 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

"I Have A Thing For Genevieve, But It’s Under Control"-ik Ogbonna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have A Thing For Genevieve, But It’s Under Control"-ik Ogbonna (990 Views)

Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) / New Levels For Genevieve Nanji / [photo]whats Your Beauty Rating For Genevieve Without Her Makeups::rate Her 1-10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Have A Thing For Genevieve, But It’s Under Control"-ik Ogbonna by chinkorieyahoo: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?

Back in the days I used to be a fighter, I’m actually a stutterer but I control it and one thing about stammers is that they are quick tempered. I beat someone to the extent that he almost lost his life and since then I told myself that no matter how angry I am, I have to control it.

What is the sexiest part of your body?

Different people think that different parts of my body are sexy but I’ll say my eyes are the sexiest part

Who is your celebrity crush?

Virgin Mary, she’s my number one celebrity crush mehn. I wish I can just be with her every day of my life. Nothing sexual oh, we’ll be doing prayer things all through. She’s beautiful, very beautiful.

Genevieve Nnaji, I have this thing for her, but it’s under control.

Who is your worst dressed celebrity?

There are a lot of them but I don’t want to call names, it’s not my place to judge, but you know yourself.

If I was your genie what will be your 3 wishes?

First wish will be that we can have constant light in this country because mehn I burn fuel like crazy, the amount of toxic waste in the air is not pure.

Second wish: I wish that our leaders can realize that we are too blessed with resources to be poor. We are even more blessed than America but because of corruption and mismanagement of funds this is where we are today. I mean I cry every time I’m driving and I see children still begging and hawking, what will they turn out to be tomorrow?

Third wish I really wish Jennifer Lopez fell in love with me and not that small boy.

Which celebrity would you like to kiss?

Genevieve Nnaji

What are you most ashamed off?

I’m one person that can do my things and the world can see them as wrong, I’m proud of it, I’m never ashamed of my actions. Every decision I’ve made in my life has contributed in making me who I am today. All the mistakes, corrections I’ve made soo far.

What bad habits do that you don’t like?

I lick my lips a lot, but one thing people don’t know is that it’s a way I control my stammering and some people find it offensive.

Would you rather be famous in this life time or go down in the history books?

Both, I want to be famous not for the fun of it but because there are a lot of things I want to achieve that I can use the fame, for example, I pay a lot of attention to humanity. Fame comes with a lot of responsibility and I really want to attain that on an international scale and at the same time I want to go down in history books. We’re all going to die someday, but your name lives on depending on what you’ve done with your life.

Do you sleep butt naked or with underwear?

It depends, if my guys are in the house, I have my tracks on because you don’t know who is gay these days. But if I’m alone with Genevieve Nnaji, (In my dreams), I’ll just wear tight boxers so she can see the curves. The real me will sleep butt naked if I’m alone.
- See more at: http://www.happenings9ja.com/happenings/posts/look-feel/beauty-fashion/1010-with-ik-ogbonna#sthash.tnJ12hVh.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Chris Attoh Quits #tinsel, Announces Resignation / Bffs Barbz And Zainab Get Naughty As They Play Golf In Their Bikinis / Beverley Osu Responds To Afrocandy's Offer Of A Movie Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.