Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

No Nigerian Female Artiste Is Competition To Me - Tiwa Savage Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Nigerian Female Artiste Is Competition To Me - Tiwa Savage Says (890 Views)

Olamide Finally Signed A Female Artiste Into YBNL LABEL / Princess Vitarah Blasts Tiwa Savage, Says She Is Boring / Sexy Singer, Tiwa Savage Says “ I Wear Short Dresses Because Of My Sexy Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Nigerian Female Artiste Is Competition To Me - Tiwa Savage Says by LailaIkeji1: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
Tiwa Savage was a guest on this week's edition of Rubbin' Minds.
When she was asked who she considered the biggest threat to Tiwa Savage amongst the female vocalists, which Nigerian female artiste she feels she needs to outdo, Watch Tiwa Savage reply:

None actually. I think, in my head, the people I compete with are the male artistes.
So for me, I mean, I look at the bigger picture. I look at people like Wizkid, Iyanya, Tuface, DBanj, Iceprince. They are getting MOBOs, BET awards. So, those are the people I'm like, I'm coming for you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM75Sql8J7M
http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/07/no-nigerian-female-artiste-is.html
Re: No Nigerian Female Artiste Is Competition To Me - Tiwa Savage Says by Airforce1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
I agree with you on this one Tiwa

I like your style of music...... And yes thanks for the sweet tracks n your new album.

One Love!
Re: No Nigerian Female Artiste Is Competition To Me - Tiwa Savage Says by Rawpidgin(m): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
hope she nor dey tink say na she be the best female r&b artist because omawumi good pass her wella

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Female Artiste Is Competition To Me - Tiwa Savage Says by Airforce1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
Rawpidgin: hope she nor dey tink say na she be the best female r&b artist because omawumi good pass her wella

Omawunmi is not an r&b artist abeg...
Re: No Nigerian Female Artiste Is Competition To Me - Tiwa Savage Says by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
Oh yeah! Why didn't she mention PSquare's name? Obviously, she will never see their brake lights. Lol
Re: No Nigerian Female Artiste Is Competition To Me - Tiwa Savage Says by Rawpidgin(m): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
Airforce1:

Omawunmi is not an r&b artist abeg...

na wetin she be, rap artist?
Re: No Nigerian Female Artiste Is Competition To Me - Tiwa Savage Says by Airforce1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
Rawpidgin: na wetin she be, rap artist?

Omawunmi is a fuji artist if u ask me

(My opinion)

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Actress, NGOZI NWOSU 50th Birthday… / 2short Denies All Beverly Osu Has Said / PHOTOS: Who Makes A Better Food Seller? Chika Ike Vs Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.