Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Am Competing With Wizkid, 2face Idibia And D’banj – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Competing With Wizkid, 2face Idibia And D’banj – Tiwa Savage (1107 Views)

2face Idibia And Daughter In Adorable Photo / Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Competing With Wizkid, 2face Idibia And D’banj – Tiwa Savage by gistyinka(m): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
Tiwa Savage --- Am Competing With Wizkid, 2face Idibia And D’banj in music industry..

http://www.gistyinka.com/am-competing-with-wizkid-2face-idibia-and-dbanj-tiwa-savage-says-on-channels-tvs-rubbin-minds/

Re: Am Competing With Wizkid, 2face Idibia And D’banj – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
Where is the interview? You wan make i click on that blog? Bwahahahahaha! Lost soul!
Anyway, lovely pic of TS I see there. Mwaah!
Y she go call PSquare? U no fit see their brake light sef
Re: Am Competing With Wizkid, 2face Idibia And D’banj – Tiwa Savage by tpia5: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
nice picture, but make she no dey add tuface name to her list o, we nor wan hear another story o, dont want him adding two plus two to get fifteen.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: “d’banj Is Angry With Me” Says Durella / Iyanya Announces $10,000 'she Can Get It' Dance Competition / Beyonce Glamorious Birthday Vacay In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.