Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread - Phones (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (610826 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by kendo12345: 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
SirChides:
was asked to buy it

Yes coz it's a paid app,download it from another site not from playstore, download freedom also if you don't have it.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by kendo12345: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mckayzee:

the latest ppsspp version I think, and PES 2014

It's either the game is corrupted or incomplete...where did you download the game from?

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by FreshGuy2(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2015
kendo12345:

It's either the game is corrupted or incomplete...where did you download the game from?
admin pls add me to whatsapp group >>
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by kendo12345: 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
FreshGuy2:
admin pls add me to whatsapp group >>07037513731

I've added you sir!
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2015
Pple still dey use this phone? grin
I remember those days.... How I loved this phone grin

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2015
suxxman:
Pple still dey use this phone? grin
I remember those days.... How I loved this phone grin
hehehehe... I still do smiley
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2015
ZesusHVWritter:

hehehehe... I still do smiley

Oga Jesus Zesus, those Good Ol'Days.... How u doing
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
suxxman:

Oga Jesus Zesus, those Good Ol'Days.... How u doing

very fine sir, still reliving those good days.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Kavalier5(m): 6:31am On Apr 21, 2015
Guys... please I need assistance o.
My M3 USB port is damaged.. I took it to a phone repairer and he said it can't b changed(trying to Change it might damage one of the IC) .. how true is that?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Kavalier5(m): 6:43am On Apr 21, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Yes, pls take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

I'm in Warri, Delta State.. any carlcare center here?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by sleekier(m): 6:49am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Carlcaresophia: 7:15am On Apr 21, 2015
Kavalier5:

I'm in Warri, Delta State.. any carlcare center here?
Sorry, we don't have service center in Warri, maybe you can try to contact our phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline: Rejido House Opposit Robson Plaza, Deco Road Warri 08034863183
Also, attached pls find the contact information of all our service centers in Nigeria, in case you'll need them. Thank you!

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by goverment(m): 11:28am On Apr 21, 2015
When are we nigerian going to change when commenting in nigerian forum or chatroom? Making some conclusion without research.

Am surprise when I read the comment in this forum base on Tecno M3. How will an OS phone have 3G or 3.7G if there is no 4G or H network? I have Tecno M3 for 1 year and 4 month, it has 3G, EDGE network.

I do research on specification and its true http://bestmobs.com/tecno-m3/
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by bobojoshua(m): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
@Kendo12345
Please add me up 07017156563
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by kingphilip(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kavalier5:
Guys... please I need assistance o.
My M3 USB port is damaged.. I took it to a phone repairer and he said it can't b changed(trying to Change it might damage one of the IC) .. how true is that?

check another repairer
mine has bin repaired before
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Kavalier5(m): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Sorry, we don't have service center in Warri, maybe you can try to contact our phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline: Rejido House Opposit Robson Plaza, Deco Road Warri 08034863183
Also, attached pls find the contact information of all our service centers in Nigeria, in case you'll need them. Thank you!
Thanks, I guess I'll check them out
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Kavalier5(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2015
kingphilip:
check another repairer
mine has bin repaired before

I'll take my chances..
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Carlcaresophia: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2015
Kavalier5:

Thanks, I guess I'll check them out
You're welcome!

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 2:04am On Apr 26, 2015
I miss this thread o! Cheiit used to be fun... Very lively!!! :DI miss this thread o! Cheiit used to be fun... Very lively!!!
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Borwe: 8:32am On Apr 26, 2015
Seems like no one buys Tecno anymore
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by nolywe(m): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
I want to buy fairly used tecno m3..I'm in enugu
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by sleekier(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ndissle:
Hello Infinix Zero users . I've got goodnews for you all. If you stay in Lagos and you have a broken touchpad (digitalizer) or a broken screen or even the back glass, you can get it fixed the same day. I am a phone Engineer and you can reach me on 08038603994 and also on whatsapp via the same number. You will be happy after the job is done.

adamspee:

i had an experience with this guy, i took my infinix zero for broken screen replacement, at ikeja, to be honest with you i am not satisfy with the work he did for me, you guys intending to visit him for broken screen replacement , be inform that you are not getting a gorilla glass, he is going to fix ordinary glass for you. by then the beauty of infinix zero has gone, and secondly the sensor is not working perfectly again, for instance when making a call the phone goes on sleep mode, normally when you remove the phone from your ear the screen suppose to come up so that you see your last call duration and amount charge, but after the guy worked on my infinix zero, when making call the phone goes on sleep mode and when i drop the call, i have to press the power button b4 the screen can come alive and i paid him N6500, inshort i regreted , i would have exercise patient with carre care, well i have moved on, i will just dash the set to my younger ones.

Mine is jst a very bad experience with d guy, he promised to help me change my fone's broken screen, apart frm d cheap screen with a very poor sensitivity dat he used, d screen sensor and wake gesture is gone.
The worst of it is dat he tampered with my back camera.. I dnt want to say dat he changed it. D front camera, 2mp, is nw clearer dan d back camera, 13mp. I complained to him, he only apologised and said nothing after. I had to take it to anoda Engr today dat confirmed it dat somebody had touched d back camera.
I used to use barcode scanner b4 but now d barcode scanner is no more working because d Camera can not Auto-focus again. I blame myself for patronising d guy!
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by AmiableJay(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
jemmiee:
I miss this thread o! Cheiit used to be fun... Very lively!!! :DI miss this thread o! Cheiit used to be fun... Very lively!!!
Jemmie dearie! Yeah how time flies!
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Borwe: 7:07am On May 01, 2015
Tecno M3 thread still can't catch Tecno N3 thread HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
cool coolTecno N3 cool cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Kaybaba5(m): 5:36am On May 05, 2015
I need kitkat stock rom for my m3 cos i want to flash it
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Luvties(m): 10:52am On May 08, 2015
Is this phone still existing?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2015
This thread grin grin.... Chaiiii
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Kaybaba5(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2015
Pls help me no yes to wipe on my m3 tecno

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by adamzeddicus: 4:43pm On May 15, 2015
Admin plz add me up to your whatsapp group 08066126546
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by brize(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2015
my M3 dont rotate any more, in auto rotate or not, any solution??

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (Reply)

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.