Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Uti Nwachuhwu Dates Juliet Ibrahim? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachuhwu Dates Juliet Ibrahim? (1085 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Blue For Trending Interview / Annie Idibia And Juliet Ibrahim In Stunning Selfie (photo) / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uti Nwachuhwu Dates Juliet Ibrahim? by samie4viewnaija: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
It is alleged that Jim Iyke now lives in Ghana because of Nadia Buari and having seen them together in and out of Africa, we got curious seeing pictures of Uti and Juliet Ibrahim together in different costumes. Although our effort to get the BBA formal winner, Uti Nwachukwu proved fatal, Juliet Ibrahim clarified, reminding us of her married ring.

“Aside work, nothing fishy is going on between Uti Nwachuhwu and I. I’m a married woman for crying out loud. Hmm, you these journalists eh… you’re always looking for my trouble” she laughs out loud. Convincingly, the PR of the award winning actress sent us a photo of Juliet and Uti reading a script whilst getting ready for a shoot in Lagos.

Watch out for ‘Dollhouse’ a new movie which will blow your minds. The movie put together by Kayode Peters and Soji Ogun features the likes of Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim, Uti Nwachukwu, Mofe Duncan, Femi Jacobs, Shontel Nnadi, Wole Ojo, Bovi and Destiny Amaka. The production is set to wrap up tomorrow.

See More on www.viewnaija.com/blog

(1) (Reply)

Meet Kola Olaosebikan, The Lady With 1 Million Reasons Why She Left Nigeria / I Bought A House At 14 – Atiku / Governor Of Nightshift Coliseums Gives Out Daughter's Hand In Marriage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.