Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Six Lessons Of Life (fun) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Six Lessons Of Life (fun) (20990 Views)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez / 10 Funny But Real Facts Of Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Lessons Of Life (fun) by Benspoon(m): 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
Funny and mind blowing. Jst passing sha

1 Like

Re: Six Lessons Of Life (fun) by Ennine(f): 11:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
ify84: the bext in recent times on nairaland...
[color=#990000][/color] grin

1 Like

Re: Six Lessons Of Life (fun) by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 07, 2013
Impressive ....love the number 2 much tho

1 Like

Re: Six Lessons Of Life (fun) by angelfelix(f): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2013
grin Nice one

1 Like

Re: Six Lessons Of Life (fun) by misspetit(f): 7:56am On Nov 07, 2013
nice

1 Like

Re: Six Lessons Of Life (fun) by Gabreal1(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2013
Respect to the people or person behind d stories, real lessons.

1 Like

Re: Six Lessons Of Life (fun) by PrettySpicey(f): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
What really amazing lessons. Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: Six Lessons Of Life (fun) by progressive7(m): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
well said @ op grin

1 Like

Re: Six Lessons Of Life (fun) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] wooooooooooooooowwwwww so loving d topic jor………more

1 Like

Re: Six Lessons Of Life (fun) by loveableann: 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
nice and inspiring

1 Like

Re: Six Lessons Of Life (fun) by rextimon(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
nice one!! op

1 Like

Re: Six Lessons Of Life (fun) by tomzman: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nice writeup op. I enjoyed it. I had to laugh a few times but I learnt a lot from it.

1 Like

Re: Six Lessons Of Life (fun) by Gracely1: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmmm! Wow,nyc 1!

1 Like

Re: Six Lessons Of Life (fun) by damerry(m): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
@ op. U're d best! *respect*

1 Like

Re: Six Lessons Of Life (fun) by chudim1: 6:33am On Nov 08, 2013
True talk

1 Like

Re: Six Lessons Of Life (fun) by chudim1: 6:36am On Nov 08, 2013
Gab-real:
Respect to the people or person behind d stories, real lessons.
lool

1 Like

Re: Six Lessons Of Life (fun) by nairafx: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2013
informative & funny, esp about d priest & d nun

1 Like

Re: Six Lessons Of Life (fun) by DisEnDat: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2013
lari03: Sadly... not everything in life can be analyzed and conquered! sad sad sad
Lari03, you have got enough intuition to last you a lifetime, nice opinion.

1 Like

Re: Six Lessons Of Life (fun) by doubella: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
nice one

1 Like

Re: Six Lessons Of Life (fun) by TrishaP(f): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
E<R>F:
Lesson 1 : Naked Wife

A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next door neighbor. Before she says a word, Bob says, “I’ll give you $800 to drop that towel.” After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob.
After a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 dollars and leaves. The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs. When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks,…
“Who was that?” “It was Bob the next door neighbor,” shereplies. “Great!” the husband says, “Did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?”

Moral of the story:

If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk with your shareholders in time, you may be in a position to prevent avoidable exposure.

Lesson 2:

A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out. The Genie says, “I’ll give each of you just one wish” “Me first! Me first!” says the administration clerk. “I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world.” Poof! She’s gone. “Me next! Me next!” says the sales rep. “I want to be in Hawaii,relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life.” Poof! He’s gone. “OK, you’re up,” the Genie says to the manager. The manager says, “I want those two back in the office after lunch.”

Moral of the story:

Always let your boss have the first say.

Lesson 3:

A priest offered a lift to a Nun. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg. The priest nearly had an accident. After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg. The nun said,”Father, remember Matt 7:7?” The priest removed his hand. But,changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again. The nun once again said, “Father, remember Matt 7:7?” The priest apologized “Sorry sister but the flesh is weak.” Arriving at the convent, the nun went on her way. On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Matt 7:7. It said, “Ask, and it shall be given unto you. . . ”

Moral of the story:

If you are not well informed in your job,you might miss a great opportunity.

Lesson 4:
A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day. A rabbit asked him,”Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?” The crow answered: “Sure, why not.” So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested.
…A fox jumped on the rabbit and ate it.

Moral of the story:

To be sitting and doing nothing, youmust be sitting very high up.
! (c)
Nice piece. My favorite parts.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dotted Lines ... / Nairaland Literary Award (2020) Winners / Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.