Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Angry Reactions As Actress Chika Ike Finalizes Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Reactions As Actress Chika Ike Finalizes Divorce (1694 Views)

Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous / Photos: Gabrielle Union Nudes Float Online As Actress Contacts FBI / Ini Edo’s Marriage In A mess? As Actress Goes Drunk In Club! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angry Reactions As Actress Chika Ike Finalizes Divorce by Ibracadabra: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
After a protracted separation from her ex; Tony Eberiri, Nollywood screen goddess Chika Ike filled a motion at an Abuja high court. On Friday July 26th, she got what she wanted; a divorce!

Chika broke the news herself on her facebook wall as depicted on the left

According to the Vanguard Newspapers; Chika and Tony got married in 2006, but the marriage hit the rocks a few years later.

Reactions have been mostly harsh and critical by compatriots in Nigeria who blasted the gifted actress. Some of such reactions include:

“This should make you sober, reflective and a bit humbled not making joyfully and gleefully announcing it to the world. If you must know, you failed the most basic test or assignment any good woman can undertake. It is not a thing to be proud of and announce with joy. No matter the cause of your separation, it is still a failed test. Pls be sober and pray to God you get it right next time. Your star status will soon fade cos your girlish looks will soon dissappear. It is an inevitable and a natural order of things. Put aside your pride cool down and look for a good guy to be with. After all said and done your family will be the only thing you have. A word should be enough. I wish you well Chika.” by Ogugua Osakwe MD/CEO at Kuzuosworth NIG. LTD

“I wonder what men see in Nollywood Actress as to want to marry them. Marry them today and divorce them tomorrow. Did I hear you say you want to marry a celebrity? Celebrity under my foot!”- Iro Igwe from Delta State University

Read more: http://nocoolstory.com/reactions-as-african-actress-chika-ike-finalizes-divorce/

(1) (Reply)

Identify The Nigerian Female Musician With This Sexy Body / Exclusive Pictures From Sharon Adeleke's Star Studded Traditional Wedding. / Blackdove Models Offers 1st Class Ushering Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.