Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

The Reason Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Reason Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page (894 Views)

Why Do Some Unreasonable Topics Make Front Page Ahead Of Reasonable Ones? / What Is Happening In Nairaland That Some Irrelevant Topics Make Front Page. / How Many Topics Make Front Page Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page by Wislet(f): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
This is the Answer why your continuous topics (topics you supposedly despise) make it to the front page!

The answer is YOU.
Yes.... You saw right. YOU.

These are the reasons,... And you better not deny them.

No 1
It is already a known fact that when topics are posted on nairaland, only less than 5% bother to read the body to have full knowledge of the post. The rest of you just take a glance at the topic, click on the Reply button, and then go straight ahead to comment. And 99.9% of the time, your comments are in contrast with what the originator of the topic posted.

No 2
Because you don't CARE about the writer's 'STORIES' and the owner of the site has to make his money from the traffic you generate for him when you post, since such 'boring journals' do not interest you, they give you 'useless topics'.

No 3
Not many people are interested in making use of their brains anymore. Many have left their brains for 'dead'.... "I don't have the strength or time for brain work" you hear. Educative write-ups are not 'your thing'. You prefer VOYEAUR (you want to see pictures...plenty plenty pictures...preferably of celebrities. Men and women with different poses, and the rest like it. Those are the 'cool' topics you want to enjoy, and not 'grammar'.

And yet when they dish you what you are, you cry foul.

If 'useless' topics don't interest you, you won't be interested in them, you will not comment on them...not even to say ''what is this crap?''.
Then and only then will 'they' get your message. Instead, it is still those your acursed 'useless' topics that get the highest traffic. So, who is deceiving who?

But I really pity us, this generation. How can a youth be so lazy to make use of his brain? How can it be a burden to read a thing? When a post becomes long (even when it's full of relevant information) you click the Back button, or go... "Can someone summarize this post for me? I can't read that".
Yet, it is You that will become a little, innocent kid's dad or mum in the nearest future. When you and your 'generation of now' are brain dead, who will teach those kids to think, to read, to analyze, to be champions? You will import the white man to do it for you?

Solution?

You should say "I am sorry for me" to yourself.
Re: The Reason Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page by Mynd44: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
There is a brain behind the OP's eyes but there is folly in this write up
Re: The Reason Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
Can somebody pls summarize the write-up for me undecided tongue
Re: The Reason Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page by Mynd44: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
alutacontinua: Can somebody pls summarize the write-up for me undecided tongue
A pile of crap cheesy
Re: The Reason Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
A pile of crap cheesy

SMH!
No blame op, Na ASUU strike cause am. sad sad
Re: The Reason Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page by Enegod(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
Wislet: This is the Answer why your continuous topics (topics you supposedly despise) make it to the front page!

The answer is YOU.
Yes.... You saw right. YOU.

These are the reasons,... And you better not deny them.

No 1
It is already a known fact that when topics are posted on nairaland, only less than 5% bother to read the body to have full knowledge of the post. The rest of you just take a glance at the topic, click on the Reply button, and then go straight ahead to comment. And 99.9% of the time, your comments are in contrast with what the originator of the topic posted.

No 2
Because you don't CARE about the writer's 'STORIES' and the owner of the site has to make his money from the traffic you generate for him when you post, since such 'boring journals' do not interest you, they give you 'useless topics'.

No 3
Not many people are interested in making use of their brains anymore. Many have left their brains for 'dead'.... "I don't have the strength or time for brain work" you hear. Educative write-ups are not 'your thing'. You prefer VOYEAUR (you want to see pictures...plenty plenty pictures...preferably of celebrities. Men and women with different poses, and the rest like it. Those are the 'cool' topics you want to enjoy, and not 'grammar'.

And yet when they dish you what you are, you cry foul.

If 'useless' topics don't interest you, you won't be interested in them, you will not comment on them...not even to say ''what is this crap?''.
Then and only then will 'they' get your message. Instead, it is still those your acursed 'useless' topics that get the highest traffic. So, who is deceiving who?

But I really pity us, this generation. How can a youth be so lazy to make use of his brain? How can it be a burden to read a thing? When a post becomes long (even when it's full of relevant information) you click the Back button, or go... "Can someone summarize this post for me? I can't read that".
Yet, it is You that will become a little, innocent kid's dad or mum in the nearest future. When you and your 'generation of now' are brain dead, who will teach those kids to think, to read, to analyze, to be champions? You will import the white man to do it for you?

Solution?

You should say "I am sorry for me" to yourself.
what a load of crap!
Re: The Reason Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page by Mynd44: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
alutacontinua:

SMH!
No blame op, Na ASUU strike cause am. sad sad
I swear
Re: The Reason Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
just as I didn't read all your stories. but I know some names(which I can't really tell you now...) that can make your post hit fp without strees
Re: The Reason Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page by Wislet(f): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
It will be a bunch of crap to you because that is you up there. A generation to be pitied.

@yungwizzy, I get your drift.
Re: The Reason Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page by Djtm(m): 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Can you summarize ur post or @least make the sub headings bold? I'm having problems reading lengthy posts nowadays (blame twitter and ASUU and my laziness) and I'm sure you're making some sense.
Re: The Reason Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page by 190: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
too much dried crayfish mixed with baba suleman garri is definately the cause of this write up

No offence shocked
Re: The Reason Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 30, 2013
190: too much dried crayfish mixed with baba suleman garri is definately the cause of this write up

No offence shocked

Long time, baby brother.
How you doing?
Kinda missed you sad
Re: The Reason Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page by 190: 12:46am On Jul 30, 2013
alutacontinua:

Long time, baby brother.
How you doing?
Kinda missed you sad

why you nor go miss me wen na inside NL you camp put grin grin

how u dey my paddy - u wen dey phuckup grin
Re: The Reason Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 30, 2013
190:

why you nor go miss me wen na inside NL you camp put grin grin

how u dey my paddy - u wen dey phuckup grin

angry angry angry angry
Re: The Reason Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page by 190: 1:12am On Jul 30, 2013
undecided
Re: The Reason Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page by kay9(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
*Reads...*
*Smiles...*

Wislet, u really shouldn't have bothered. I mean... smiley If you were a pig and wallowing in pig-$h!t and enjoying your pig-$h!t life along with other pig-$hit-loving pigs...and then some sanctimonous know-it-all came around and tried to talk you outta all that lovely pig$hit, how would you respond? wink
Re: The Reason Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:21am On Aug 06, 2013
lol @Kay

I think this post makes a lot of sense. You hardly find anything worthwhile on FP, but then that's the way of journalism: juicy hot gossip always make headlines. smiley

(1) (Reply)

This Same Number Again!! 7144-941-092 / . / Boko Haram Makes List Of World’s Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.