Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Places Curse On Critics...o Boy See Curse! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Toyin Aimakhu Places Curse On Critics...o Boy See Curse! (757 Views)

I Don't Have Anything Attached With Toyin Aimaku-ace Produce Okiki Afolayan Reve / VIDEO: Man Caught His Wife In The Act With A Young Boy: SEE What He Did To Her / My Best Asset Is My Breast – Toyin Aimakhu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Places Curse On Critics...o Boy See Curse! by ossy10: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
The nollywood gafa Toyin Aimakhu has been a shadow of herself due to criticisms she has been receiving since she walked down the aisle with her hubby Niyi Johnson.

Some people say she is far older than her husband, while others argue that her wedding has nothing to write home about, that it was done on a low key with respect to her being a star.

Having being pushed to the wall, Toyin, the Edo state born has bounced back with a very disastrous curse on all those that find ill in all her endeavours. Hear the curse:

"I don’t understand anymore. You people will insult us. Youwill be cursing us that is justa year, if the marriage breaks again, you people willbe shouting that we are irresponsible. Anyway, anyone who places a curse or say negative words about my home, God of Abraham, God of God, Allah will place a curse on them and all their lives will bring negative meanings to people."

people should learn to mind their own business devote less time in gossiping. it does no good!

Toyin, me no follow ooo
get more interesting gists@ www.nollywoodsecret.com
follow on facebk www.facebook.com/actorssleepwithactrsses

(1) (Reply)

BBA: I wasnt Intimate With Beverly- Angelo Deies, After Eviction / 33 Year Old Man Spends $100,000 To Look Like Justis Bieber / Looking For Sugar Mummy And Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.