Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

For Business Travellers, Plz Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / For Business Travellers, Plz Advice (549 Views)

Photos: Travellers Stranded In Benin/Asaba Express Way Gridlock / Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers / Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Business Travellers, Plz Advice by ken4jj(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
Please i want to know the acceptable limit of raw cash in pounds one can carry when travelling out of the country.

Are you going to declare all the money you have with you at the airport? How does it work?

Please i want to know. I no wan enter immigration wahala.

Tanx

(1) (Reply)

Queries Regarding Immigration To Canada / Nigerian Aviation Sector In Financial Turbulence / Advice For Stoneway Through Sinai To Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.