Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Video:kenyan Man Wants Ruling Against Jesus Christ By Pontius Pilate Overturned, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video:kenyan Man Wants Ruling Against Jesus Christ By Pontius Pilate Overturned, (843 Views)

Who Framed Jesus - Pontius Pilate? / Kenyan Man Wants Ruling Against Jesus Christ By Pontius Pilate Overturned / Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:kenyan Man Wants Ruling Against Jesus Christ By Pontius Pilate Overturned, by omobarBlog(m): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
A Kenyan man wants the International Court Of Justice to overturn a ruling handed against Jesus Christ by Pontius Pilate that saw him crucified over 2,000 years ago. The Hague-based court has constituted a panel to hear the case.
Dola Indidis says the Roman Ruler did not have jurisdiction to hear Jesus’ case, the trial was unfair and the punishment was excessive.
“I filed the case because it’s my duty to uphold the dignity of Jesus and I have gone to the ICJ to seek justice for the man from Nazareth,” said Indidis, who is also a former police spokesperson.
Watch the video below:
Click here to watch video..http://omobar..com/2013/07/videokenyan-man-wants-ruling-against.html

Re: Video:kenyan Man Wants Ruling Against Jesus Christ By Pontius Pilate Overturned, by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
I concur with this Kenyan man, justice must be made to prevail.
Re: Video:kenyan Man Wants Ruling Against Jesus Christ By Pontius Pilate Overturned, by bigt2(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
I thought i have seen it all, but wonders shall never cease! shocked

anyway, Nice drive... cool
Re: Video:kenyan Man Wants Ruling Against Jesus Christ By Pontius Pilate Overturned, by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
na so crase take dey stat
Re: Video:kenyan Man Wants Ruling Against Jesus Christ By Pontius Pilate Overturned, by ITbomb(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
If this is true and the judgement was wrong then the Romans must pay damages.
But how ?
Re: Video:kenyan Man Wants Ruling Against Jesus Christ By Pontius Pilate Overturned, by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
ITbomb: If this is true and the judgement was wrong then the Romans must pay damages.
But how ?
By asking Rome (or Italy) to pay reparation.
Re: Video:kenyan Man Wants Ruling Against Jesus Christ By Pontius Pilate Overturned, by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
Who is this man? Did his Jesus send him on this mission??
Re: Video:kenyan Man Wants Ruling Against Jesus Christ By Pontius Pilate Overturned, by Vansnickers: 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
I also want the ICC to arrest the Wicked step-mother from Cinderella for Crimes against Humanity.

We can't all have what we want. undecided sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Jesus - What Kind Of Sacrifice Are You Talking About? / The Word Hell Fire Was A Con

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.