Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

African Men And Male Child,is This A Must - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / African Men And Male Child,is This A Must (1034 Views)

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Men And Male Child,is This A Must by Ellamich: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
just curious must an african man have a male child, what if his wife bears only girls what happens
Re: African Men And Male Child,is This A Must by fredopayee(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
Ask your parents....
Re: African Men And Male Child,is This A Must by seedord247(m): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
fredopayee: Ask your parents....

Lmaooo grin

1 Like

Re: African Men And Male Child,is This A Must by fredopayee(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
If Dangote die now without a male child. So the sons in law and his uncles, brothers and kinsmen would take his cement firm and his name abi??
seedord247:

Lmaooo grin
Re: African Men And Male Child,is This A Must by mgbeketoto: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
That na dem wahala. . .NOT MY CONSAIN O! kiss
I am female. . .A FEMALE CHILD IS A MUST! cool
If my NIGERIAN MEN WANT ONE. . .THEY SHOULD GROW A 'UTERUS' and I will take them to some goooooood doctors to 'CARRY' one or many! kiss
Beggars can't be CHOOSERS KE! kiss
Sorry. . . can't bond well with a male child!
IT IS A GIRL THING FOR ME O. . . Thank you my H-AGNOSTIC GOD! cool

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: African Men And Male Child,is This A Must by dmcdad: 5:38am On Jul 31, 2013
Its very common among Africans, that's true. But the thing is, it's not all Africans that enforce such in their families. I know of some few families who had only girls and they never complained about it, and now it's paying off.

I think it takes someone that's really educated to be able to keep a blind eye to the all female children syndrome...

But personally, it's really crap. There should be no distinction on the gender when it comes to giving birth. Whichever one that comes my way, I would give God the glory.

2 Likes

Re: African Men And Male Child,is This A Must by seedord247(m): 5:40am On Jul 31, 2013
fredopayee: If Dangote die now without a male child. So the sons in law and his uncles, brothers and kinsmen would take his cement firm and his name abi??

yesssooooooo grin
Re: African Men And Male Child,is This A Must by shirleywhyte(f): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
dmcdad: Its very common among Africans, that's true. But the thing is, it's not all Africans that enforce such in their families. I know of some few families who had only girls and they never complained about it, and now it's paying off.

I think it takes someone that's really educated to be able to keep a blind eye to the all female children syndrome...

But personally, it's really crap. There should be no distinction on the gender when it comes to giving birth. Whichever one that comes my way, I would give God the glory.

Just so you know, We are made for each other.
Re: African Men And Male Child,is This A Must by dmcdad: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
shirley whyte:

Just so you know, We are made for each other.
Seriously?
Re: African Men And Male Child,is This A Must by shirleywhyte(f): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
dmcdad:
Seriously?

Yess ooOoo
Re: African Men And Male Child,is This A Must by dmcdad: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
shirley whyte:

Yess ooOoo
Hmmm... The thing is, your action doesn't align with your words. Just an observation though
Re: African Men And Male Child,is This A Must by shirleywhyte(f): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
dmcdad:
Hmmm... The thing is, your action doesn't align with your words. Just an observation though

How do you mean??
Re: African Men And Male Child,is This A Must by dmcdad: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
shirley whyte:

How do you mean??
You seem to talk much but act less... Hope you catch my drift
Re: African Men And Male Child,is This A Must by hydrazone: 4:25am On Aug 01, 2013
fredopayee: If Dangote die now without a male child. So the sons in law and his uncles, brothers and kinsmen would take his cement firm and his name abi??
So how does that matter to a ''dead'' dangote?
Re: African Men And Male Child,is This A Must by fredopayee(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ask your parent how it would look like if u seems to be their onlt child and u are a girl. Then you come and talk to me.
hydrazone: So how does that matter to a ''dead'' dangote?
Re: African Men And Male Child,is This A Must by LewsTherin: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
At one time, in practically every culture in the world, a man must have a son. As first child even. Or he is not a man, cannot be reckoned with in his society, has no heir. The woman is made a laughing stock and may be even considered a pariah in society. This had been the norm at one time or another in every culture. European, Asian, the Americas, Arabs and yes, in Africa. Over time, however, different cultures have modified their thinking. Some more than others, some faster than others. That Africans are still in the process of changing doesn't make it "an African thing"

Contrary to what some peope seem to imply, cultures change.

(1) (Reply)

Husband Crashes Car And Rolls It FOUR TIMES As Wife Give Birth In The Car / Please Recommend Good Websites That Deliver Flowers To Doorstep. / Constructive Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.