Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Problems With Shipping And Importing In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Problems With Shipping And Importing In Nigeria (605 Views)

I Need Help With Shipping With Fedex / Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) / Guidelines For Importing Goods Into Nigeria (clearing Your Goods) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problems With Shipping And Importing In Nigeria by Dsalz(m): 12:23am On Jul 30, 2013
i recently imported some products from china with china post air mail and was given a tracking number........ive been tracking it steadily and it has made its way to an "inward office of exchange" in nigeria.......i checked again today and it said "delivery unsuccesful"......has anyone experienced something like this and if yes what should i do?
Re: Problems With Shipping And Importing In Nigeria by Lakeside247(m): 2:57am On Jul 30, 2013
Yes, mine said same but just before I got worried, it was delivered to the nearest post office to my mailing address. I think this have to do with the website and it does not necessarily affect the movement of your package.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Real? / Partner Is Needed / Sovereign Wealth Fund Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.