Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Save Nigeria Image. (s.n.i) United States . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Save Nigeria Image. (s.n.i) United States . (787 Views)

Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) / Another Insult To Nigeria's Image / I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Nigeria Image. (s.n.i) United States . by politicalpastor: 4:44am On Jul 30, 2013
SAVE NIGERIAN IMAGEEEEEEEEEEEE....... protecting the interest of Nigerians home and abroad.

this is an organization formed to protect Nigerians abroad. they are leading the campaign of restoring the image of Nigeria across the world. this group is known as SAVE NIGERIAN IMAGE.(S.N.I)
WITH THE HEADQUATERS IN NEW YORK and a strong leadership and good governance it is a none governmental
organization.(N.G.O)
MEMBERS OF THE EXECUTIVE COUNCIL ----------
1) THE PRESIDENT.
2) VICE PRESIDENT.
3)SECRETARY GENERAL WITH (6) ADIVSERS.
4) BOARD OF GOVERNORS.(36 PEOPLE FROM EACH STATE IN NIGERIA)
5)FINACIAL SECRETARY.

PALIAMENT.
1) SENATES.
2) REPRESENTATIVES.

DEPARTMENTS.
1) DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE.
2) DEPT OF SPORT.
3) DEPT OF FINANCE.
4) DEPT OF SECURITY&SAFETY.
5) DEPT OF MEDIA.
6) DEPT OF STUDENT AFFAIRS.
7) DEPT OF TRADE & COMMERCE .
cool DEPT HUMAN RIGHT.
9) DEPT OF AFRICAN AFFAIRS.
10) DEPT OF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS.
11) DEPT OF CENSUS& ELECTION.
12) DEPT OF AGRIC.
13) DEPT OF EDUCATION.
14) DEPT OF PROGRAMME PLANNING.
15) DEPT OF IMMIGRATION ASSISTANCE.

floor members. known as the POWERFUL PEOPLE.

NOTE. this organization is a none religion organization . we work together for the interest of Nigeria.
they don't endorse any political candidate.
Re: Save Nigeria Image. (s.n.i) United States . by politicalpastor: 4:51am On Jul 30, 2013
leave a comment.
politicalpastor: SAVE NIGERIAN IMAGEEEEEEEEEEEE....... protecting the interest of Nigerians home and abroad.

this is an organization formed to protect Nigerians abroad. they are leading the campaign of restoring the image of Nigeria across the world. this group is known as SAVE NIGERIAN IMAGE.(S.N.I)
WITH THE HEADQUATERS IN NEW YORK and a strong leadership and good governance it is a none governmental
organization.(N.G.O)
MEMBERS OF THE EXECUTIVE COUNCIL ----------
1) THE PRESIDENT.
2) VICE PRESIDENT.
3)SECRETARY GENERAL WITH (6) ADIVSERS.
4) BOARD OF GOVERNORS.(36 PEOPLE FROM EACH STATE IN NIGERIA)
5)FINACIAL SECRETARY.

PALIAMENT.
1) SENATES.
2) REPRESENTATIVES.

DEPARTMENTS.
1) DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE.
2) DEPT OF SPORT.
3) DEPT OF FINANCE.
4) DEPT OF SECURITY&SAFETY.
5) DEPT OF MEDIA.
6) DEPT OF STUDENT AFFAIRS.
7) DEPT OF TRADE & COMMERCE .
cool DEPT HUMAN RIGHT.
9) DEPT OF AFRICAN AFFAIRS.
10) DEPT OF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS.
11) DEPT OF CENSUS& ELECTION.
12) DEPT OF AGRIC.
13) DEPT OF EDUCATION.
14) DEPT OF PROGRAMME PLANNING.
15) DEPT OF IMMIGRATION ASSISTANCE.

floor members. known as the POWERFUL PEOPLE.

NOTE. this organization is a none religion organization . we work together for the interest of Nigeria.
they don't endorse any political candidate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Weird: A Nairalander's Ear Dancing [video] / Pension Fund Administrators / 5 Ways To Survive A BOMB Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.