Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons (34877 Views)

Chinyere Wilfred Shares Photos With Her Sons / Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look / Oluchi Onweagba With Her Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by slimfit1(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2013
She can buy hell for all I care, she is spending our money on her sons period and God is going to judge all this people and their families one day.

3 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by EllyBrainyTM: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2013
£$$£¥Money Is Good£€$¥The only thing remaining is for her to be close to God.so that She will enjoy both on Earth and ''after earth''

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by coolestboy(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2013
Ijebu women are very industrous. Datz d gain of hardwork and industry.

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by scientology(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2013
FATE nothing more

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by garnetty(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2013
scipher: [img]http://2.bp..com/-hced7sW9eak/Ufb6xQ7cijI/AAAAAAAB4zU/qeiq0LsjO7I/s1600/352f1_news_article-2287275-1868BA00000005DC-943_306x423.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-QCU7lfV8lEs/Ufb6zGT8ytI/AAAAAAAB4zc/F-K48L_a4NY/s1600/THE+ALAKIJA+BOYS.jpg[/img]

One of the world's richest women, billionaire oil tycoon Mrs Folorunsho Alakija recently acquired four brand new 2013 G-Wagons for her four sons, according to a report by Society Now.

The luxury SUVs, which were specially made for the Alakija boys, were quietly brought into the country a few weeks back. Each is said to have cost at least N22mllion, minus shipping.

.Mrs Alakija is said to be worth about $600m (as of 2012) and makes about $1m daily from her oil business. She also has a real estate portfolio worth over $100 million. 

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/07/billionaire-folorunsho-alakija-acquires.html?m=1

Extremely privileged boyz.

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by deshclones(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2013
coolestboy: Ijebu women are very industrous. Datz d gain of hardwork and industry.

Greatest lie ever told...hardwork can only give you three square meals and some good clothes....grace is all you need to make mega money...grace to be at the right place at the right time a deal is been consummated...doubting me??..go check out labourers,bricklayers, etc..those guys work hard but have lil or nothing to show for it.

4 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by horlabiyi(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2013
Are they trying to oppress the poor ones ? Or this is going to reduce the price of ijebu garri ?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by brownlord: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2013
melojames: Enjoy your wealth. Hope it's not ill-gotten wealth because your offspring, grandchildren & family shall bear the curses abundantly if it is.

Bros package, notin like curse, for this con3 we dey so, the reach they always progress and the poor just dey where dem dey, I never see any big man or politican wen curst follow em nor e children or na wen dem reach graave the curse go start?

Just thank God for their life and move on, btw God I need this oyel money, weather na palm oil or groundnut oil provided say I be billonaire I no care how the wealth take come.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Ejaisky: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2013
Oh my God see me o...
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Kakatazz(f): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2013
This should not have been made public.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by adtiezy1(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2013
Haters just full dis place..pray your fada nd momma make it in life...whr d Bleep was my mum wen dis woman was making her money? cry
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by xpensive05: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2013
Wetin com hapn as she buy cars 4 ha children? mitcheew angry
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Aarenaija: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2013
I love this. It is good when you are rich and can be traced; Legitimate business.
I love the blessing of these wonderful children. Lord crown our efforts too.
But Lord thanks for what you have done for me also.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by 8686(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2013
In Nkan be news "Another mum buys 4 station wagons for his 4 sons"

$1m daily, this is lugubrious!!!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Iaz93: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2013
It's nothing.

I'm almost there. no be $1m per day? we go see cool
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by tinuolababy(f): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2013
Mummy's Pets grin grin
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Iaz93: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2013
adtiezy1: Haters just full dis place..pray your fada nd momma make it in life...whr d Bleep was my mum wen dis woman was making her money? cry
lol. . dumb
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by mascot87(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2013
Manu people would never ever make it in life not because they arr destined to be poor but because of the hatred they have for people who are doing better off than themself and there family.Shame on all haters

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by nerodenero: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2013
AjaraEwuro: so, wetin make we do to this news?
The thing wey I go do with the news be say I go pray for riches too, wont you pray for yours?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by sobastical: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2013
spongeback: Ugly boys(men)

Ugly abi I see, you're one of the people that will see them at a party and start shivering while taking their pix...lie say you no dey trip already cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by datmix(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2013
Baba mimo show me the way!!!!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Ugosample(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2013
Yungwizzzy: How do I make my Mum see this post??
Don't be childish.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by ocelot2006(m): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2013
obowunmi: A corrupt leader, gives personal persons oil blocks, her family is benefitting from the ecosystem of corruption.

I know my prayer for these kinds of people. angry angry

And what makes her corrupt? The jealousy sure runs deep. Read your books, work hard and smart, and maybe you'll get there.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by sobastical: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2013
horlabiyi: Are they trying to oppress the poor ones ? Or this is going to reduce the price of ijebu garri ?

I tire ooo, and the garri price just dey high dey go
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by sobastical: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2013
EllyBrainy™:
£$$£¥Money Is Good£€$¥The only thing remaining is for her to be close to God.so that She will enjoy both on Earth and ''after earth''

You said it all brother, best comment all the while.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2013
sobastical:

Ugly abi I see, you're one of the people that will see them at a party and start shivering while taking their pix...lie say you no dey trip already cheesy
And you had to quote me so you can say this rubbish angry
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by scribble: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2013
Mynd_44: How can someone make $1million a day and be worth $600million?

Has the OP been drinking garri with vinegar?

its an accounting trick that happens to your earnings. Its called expenses

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by floxyoly(f): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2013
yes she is the richest black woman in the world, she is a philanthropic, she donated a huge amount of money to churches, my church benefited from her a huge amount of 20,million Naira.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by propzncribz: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2013
slim fit :
She can buy hell for all I care, she is spending our money on her sons period and God is going to judge all this people and their families one day.

Our money? Which money? If na your money, go take am now. Acting like you worked hard for the money

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by floxyoly(f): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2013
slim fit :

investigate before you comment here, go to Google and read her history okay.hard work pays""""""" shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by PStacks(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2013
Money Speaking..

I can't shout.

Only poor people like me come to make noise on nairaland..

Wealthy people allows money do the talking..

Too much money..

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Tolexander: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2013
Sibrah: Pray make God do your own Mr Tolexander. Are the boys quadruplets?
how do you know i don't have mine?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child / "16 Knocking On My Door " - Regina Daniels Lies About Her Age / Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.