Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Be Encouraged Ii - Winning Each Day Devotional - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Be Encouraged Ii - Winning Each Day Devotional (571 Views)

Winning In Banking / Send Application. Female Corpers In Abuja Highly Encouraged. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Encouraged Ii - Winning Each Day Devotional by PstWoleSoetan(m): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL

2Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph...

July 30, 2013

BE ENCOURAGED II

MEMORY VERSE: 2 Chron 32:7 “Be strong and brave. Don’t be afraid or worried because of the king of Assyria or his large army. There is a greater power with us than with him.

Crowds do not equal impact. That there are many people against you does not mean they will triumph over you. The bible makes it clear that when your enemies shall come out against you one way they shall flee before you seven ways (Deut 28:7). There may be more qualified and more experienced people vying for that position but you will emerge the unanimous choice because there is a greater force backing you up. It is a force greater than the forces of the world.

2 Chron 32: 8 (NCV) He only has men, but we have the LORD our God to help us and to fight our battles.”

I pray for you that from today, God will help you. There is a distinct difference between people helped by God and those helped by men. Men might help you today but plot your downfall the next day. However, God’s help lasts a lifetime. The reason you have been failing in battles is that you have been fighting them yourself. You must learn to be smart enough to involve God in your battles.

Do not be discouraged because you have a sure Word of prophesy. Hold on to it because it has been confirmed and in due time, it will bear fruits in your life. Perhaps you are believing God to heal you of a terminal illness and you have started to doubt. "Well-meaning" people may have told you to accept your fate and resign yourself to death but you must refuse to be discouraged, choosing instead to hold on to the Word with which you started. Keep confessing that Word to yourself, encouraging your heart before God.

CONFESSION: My help is divine therefore I'm not discouraged. My faith in God's Word is renewed everyday, I have a sure Word of prophesy.

PRAYER: My heart is daily encouraged by God's Word in Jesus' name.

FURTHER READING: Psalm 3:3

@cozakwara
@cozakwaracorpers

(1) (Reply)

Please Are Their Imsu Students Posted To Rivers For The Stream 2 Camping? / Skill Acquisition And Entrepreneurship Development Program During NYSC Year? / NYSC Campkits... Ready To Be Grabbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.