Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of Patches And Tiny Discolorations An My Face? Guys Pls Help!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Get Rid Of Patches And Tiny Discolorations An My Face? Guys Pls Help!!! (745 Views)

What Hairstyle Wud You Recommend For My Face Shape? / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Patches And Tiny Discolorations An My Face? Guys Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
I used Medimix after I saw the advert here on Nairaland and immediately I reacted to it, discoloration and patches everywhere! How do I get rid of it? For those who used medimix have you had this experience?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Patches And Tiny Discolorations An My Face? Guys Pls Help!!! by OMOSOFEF: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
I will only advise on natural means of taking care of such conditions

mix honey with lime and cucumber, apply on your face 30 minutes before bath

You can check up for more in

www.skinreviving.com
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Patches And Tiny Discolorations An My Face? Guys Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
Thanks dear! I really appreciate this.

(1) (Reply)

How Effeective Is Perfectwhite Lightening Lotion By Dream Cosmetics ???? / Wedding Matter / African Ladies, Would You Rock Brandy's Braids Or It's Too Much Drama? [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.