Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel (1132 Views)

Spectranet 4G Lite Reliable Fast And Cheap Internet Access / Unlimited Mb On Airtel / Free Unlimited Internet Browsing For 18hrs Weekly! (350kbps! see screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel by gemnation: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
Call 07086230777. Unlimited Data Bundles. It works on any device, e.g. Androids, Laptop Modems, e.t.c. Hurry NOW!
Re: Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel by marvelling(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
gemnation: Call 07086230777. Unlimited Data Bundles. It works on any device, e.g. Androids, Laptop Modems, e.t.c. Hurry NOW!

No free trial no patronage! angry the last person that came around with this stuff was paid but did not deliver
Re: Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel by gemnation: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
marvelling:

No free trial no patronage! angry the last person that came around with this stuff was paid but did not deliver
Nothing of such is happening on my thread, Sir. Call to confirm.
Re: Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel by marvelling(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
gemnation: Nothing of such is happening on my thread, Sir. Call to confirm.

Too bad, nobody! and I repeat nobody will patronise you with no guarantee that you'll deliver
Re: Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel by madone: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
gemnation: Nothing of such is happening on my thread, Sir. Call to confirm.
the last one I did was removed by the network providers just as my bis finished
Re: Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel by gemnation: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
madone: the last one I did was removed by the network providers just as my bis finished
you can renew this. It comes with up to 2months validity.
Re: Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel by otikpoko(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
THIS GUY IS A BLOODY CRIMINAL.
SOMEONE PAID HIM BUT HE NEVER DELIVERED.
I CHECKED THE THREAD WHERE HE SCAMMED MORE THAN TWO PERSONS BUT THE THREAD HAS EITHER "BEEN REMOVED OR HIDDEN"
GEMNATION,I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU CLOSELY...I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT SCAM MORE PEOPLE.
YOU HAVE BEEN BUSTED!
GO OPEN ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND CONTINUE!
THIEF!
OLOSHI!
BLOODY CRIMINAL!
ONIO-RI!
Re: Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel by dazekid(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
there at least has to be some proof before people can jump aboard your ship......SO PROVIDE PROOF...
Re: Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel by gemnation: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
dazekid: there at least has to be some proof before people can jump aboard your ship......SO PROVIDE PROOF...
I'll give every interested people 1MB each
Re: Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel by mightyleks(m): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
gemnation: I'll give every interested people 1MB each

Loooooooool in swahili
Re: Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel by marvelling(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
Give us free trial or nothing will convince us that you are legit. You need our testimonies, someone here has already pointed fingers at you. You need to salvage your already battered image.
Re: Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel by rquest: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
if u can send 40 mb each to 5 different people then we can confirm ur genuine
Re: Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel by gemnation: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
rquest: if u can send 40 mb each to 5 different people then we can confirm ur genuine
marvelling: Give us free trial or nothing will convince us that you are legit. You need our testimonies, someone here has already pointed fingers at you. You need to salvage your already battered image.
40MB is too much, plus once a testimony is shared. I'm fine.
Re: Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel by newman10(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
This guy is a scammer. I paid 1k to him in his other glo 14Gb thread. I never get anything till date. If you have money to dash out, you can send to him tho

BEWARE!!!
Re: Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel by newman10(m): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
He is the same person here with different username and number.

https://www.nairaland.com/1378210/get-unlimited-internet-free-airtel

BEWARE!!!
Re: Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel by nani667: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
gemnation: 40MB is too much, plus once a testimony is shared. I'm fine.
lol...just 40mb is too much ? if its really unlimited like you claim then giving 5 people 1GB each shouldn't be a problem.......S•C•A•M
Re: Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel by born2boink(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
gemnation: Call 07086230777. Unlimited Data Bundles. It works on any device, e.g. Androids, Laptop Modems, e.t.c. Hurry NOW!
ole, barau, armrobber, criminal, thief, oloriburuku . You are busted, your prick will be roasted on fire
Re: Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel by faithclin(f): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
LMAOOOO WHAT MTN CAUSED KAI
Re: Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel by otikpoko(m): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
Greed for free browsing has made many people to become deaf to the warning i gave.
newman10: This guy is a scammer. I paid 1k to him in his other glo 14Gb thread. I never get anything till date. If you have money to dash out, you can send to him tho

BEWARE!!!
newman10: He is the same person here with different username and number.

https://www.nairaland.com/1378210/get-unlimited-internet-free-airtel

BEWARE!!!

Do you still remember oppre or so that this guy scammed? undecided
Re: Get UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS On Airtel by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
Gemnation, guys like you make business on Nairaland difficult for the Legit guys. Why do you scam local? Home boys are suffering to make a living amidst harsh economic conditions and political dissapointments, you are trying your best to rip them off! Why? Are you ok? Thats very bad of you I swear. If people pay you, try and deliver. Its bad to Scam people. Just be careful ok? JUST REMEMBER THAT KARMA IS A BITTCH!

(1) (Reply)

Discount Weekend Sales: Buy Android Phones For #9,100, Windows Phone For #10,500 / USA Used Dell Vostro 3700, 1gb Nvidia Graphics, 640gb Hdd[Out of stock] / Hp Elitebook 8470p 3rd Geineration Core I5, 4gb Ram, 500gb Hard Disk Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.