Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,672 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Some Examples Of Entrepreneurship - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Some Examples Of Entrepreneurship (447 Views)

11 Quotes To Get You Through The Marathon Of Entrepreneurship / I Need A List Of Entrepreneurship Or Business Magazines Published In Nigeria / Hope 2010 Project - The Mecca Of Entrepreneurship Idea In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Examples Of Entrepreneurship by mubaraqqq(f): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
Entrepreneurship in Nigeria/Africa

How I built up my skincare businesses : Skin care is a fast growing business in Lagos and other parts of the country. This has driven Mrs Abosede Daniel, Chief Executive, Booseh Nigeria Enterprise, into the production of BB petroleum jelly. She saw a gap in the market and latched onto it.

‘Event Management is a Booming Business’ : Most event planning tends to be of social functions like wedding receptions, concerts, product launches, naming ceremonies, birthdays, house warming, corporate events and other such outdoor events.

Read more: http://www.shikenan.com/article-details/best-of-naija-weekly/online-nigeria-weekly-round-up-july-25

(1) (Reply)

1 On 1 Online Entrepreneurial Training (benin City) / Mtn Reward BIS Subscribers With Extra 3 Days After Network Failure / Over N1million Bets Placed On Ram Fights In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.