Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Unizik Post Ume Result Is Finally Out: How Was Your Performance? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Post Ume Result Is Finally Out: How Was Your Performance? (826 Views)

The University Of Abuja Post Ume Result For 2011/2012 Is Out! / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Post Ume Result Is Finally Out: How Was Your Performance? by Victormology: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
Please, if you registered and wrote the unizik 2013/2014 post ume exam, do well to comment your score and department as the information reaching us is that the performance this year is very poor to be compared to other years. Your comment will help us to ascertain this year performance so start commenting. If you have not check your result, go to my.unizik.edu.ng/postume/ to check it fre[url][/url]e of charge. Goodluck. Anyway the highest score i have seen is 55(law) what about you? Please comment....
Re: Unizik Post Ume Result Is Finally Out: How Was Your Performance? by Businesstools(m): 1:26am On Jul 31, 2013
Congrats to the successful candidates.
Re: Unizik Post Ume Result Is Finally Out: How Was Your Performance? by vicktaur(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2013
I scored 48 ...
In education
.... Does anybody have idea of d cut off marks
? cry

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Wahala... My Take / Thread For Political Science Aspirants, Undergraduate And Graduates / FG Must End The ASUU Strike Now, By Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.