Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ (1266 Views)

Brand New( Affordable Luxury Flats ) Now Letting In Port Harcourt / Up To 30% Discount For Luxury Flats And Duplexes In Lekki / Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ by HomesOfLife(m): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
While other Luxury 3 Bedroom Flats in Adelabu of Less Standard go for 2Million and Above. We bring you this Luxury Block of Flats in the Quiet and Serene Agboyin Close, Adelabu. The Landlord who is a Real Estate investor has promised to continue throwing competitive prices to trash other Landlords excesses and overpricing. The Flats are going at a ridiculous price of 900k per annum Only!

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1225293_www_homesoflife_blogspot_co_jpg96562c61f4c92eb6d6c73b2fa4597c51[/img]

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1225351_www_homesoflife_blogspot__jpg83f453ebe3fba62ca0d5c0d10d8613bb[/img]

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1225352_www_homesoflife_blogspot_jpg6a5726667ea50742af4b8632c63bb00a[/img]

*Security at its peak
*Bore-Hole
*Seperate Prepaid Meters
*Serene Compound with Interlockings
*3 Baths 3 Toilet 3 Baths
*Very Close Proximity to the Island etc

With all these offers and great deal on price, I bet other Landlords in that area would think twice before hiking the price value of their property.

For Enquiries on this property, Visit www.homesoflife..com

Best Regards
Segun Babs
Re: Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
Anything too good to be true is false... Seem like a modern mouse trap to me
Re: Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ by HomesOfLife(m): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
uniqueval: Anything too good to be true is false... Seem like a modern mouse trap to me

It is 100% real. Its why its the hottest deal on the market this season. Call Us...
Re: Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ by switdil(f): 1:19am On Jul 31, 2013
Even if na true , pple go don. Pack enter before we get there na. Na lagos we dey o remember
Re: Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ by HomesOfLife(m): 5:58am On Jul 31, 2013
switdil: Even if na true , pple go don. Pack enter before we get there na. Na lagos we dey o remember

Well only two flats are gone for now. You still have a lot to choose from if you're ready ma smiley

Best Regards.
Re: Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ by tushbobo(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
uniqueval: Anything too good to be true is false... Seem like a modern mouse trap to me

It's not to good to be true...That's about the price of a 3 bedroom apartment within Adelabu/Ogunlana drive/Bode-Thomas area of surulere.On the average,it ranges from 800k to 1.5m P/A.

1 Like

Re: Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ by amanikondo: 1:45am On Aug 01, 2013
Behind bobo:

It's not to good to be true...That's about the price of a 3 bedroom apartment within Adelabu/Ogunlana drive/Bode-Thomas area of surulere.On the average,it ranges from 800k to 1.5m P/A.

Thank you my brother. 2 Million naira for 3 bedroom flat in that rough surulere. The place is not even a service flat.
Re: Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ by HomesOfLife(m): 6:39am On Aug 01, 2013
Behind bobo:

I should believe you're not an Agent Sir, its why you don't know the present market valuation of flats in Surulere.
A property of that worth won't go for anything less than 1.5m in Adelabu. It goes even higher in Bode Thomas, Eric Moore and Adeniran Ogunsanya. Need I tell you that a Miniflat in Adebola Street, off Adeniran Ogunsanya now goes for 800k. Acknowledge a good deal when you see one.

1 Like

Re: Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ by HomesOfLife(m): 6:46am On Aug 01, 2013
amanikondo:

Thank you my brother. 2 Million naira for 3 bedroom flat in that rough surulere. The place is not even a service flat.

Kindly let me know when you want to flog Surulere Landlords. I'll lead the mob trust me. Surulere and Yaba are overpriced this season. Its why people no longer get desirable homes with their budget
Re: Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ by amanikondo: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
HomesOfLife:

Kindly let me know when you want to flog Surulere Landlords. I'll lead the mob trust me. Surulere and Yaba are overpriced this season. Its why people no longer get desirable homes with their budget
lol
Re: Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ by HomesOfLife(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
Oya oya oya. 2 gone! More to go!
Re: Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ by HomesOfLife(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
Call us today. It could be yours.
Re: Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ by uniquetech: 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
INTRODUCTION OF UNIQUETECH NIGERIA LIMITED
We specialize in bringing out the best in WASHING MACHINE and AIR CONDITIONERS of any product, our Engineers are well trained with many years of working experience from Samsung Electronics Nigeria, we are well trained and capable of REPAIRING and MANAGING any kind of product such as: Lg, Panasonic, Ignis, Frigideir, Haier Thermocool and many more. We render service before payment just to be sure of our authenticity and Integrity.
Honesty is our watchword.
A trial will convince you and satisfying you is our goal!!!.
Tel: 08098552448, 08064636622
E-mail: uniquetechng@yahoo.com

Re: Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ by HomesOfLife(m): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2013
Tiffing my traffic undecided
You're welcome sha wink
Re: Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ by HomesOfLife(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
smiley
Re: Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ by HomesOfLife(m): 6:12am On Aug 12, 2013
Only two more remaining!
Re: Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ by sucess001(m): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2013
this ose...hmmm...what about the two bedrooms at the back?
Re: Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ by sucess001(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2013
and how true is it that the house warming is this weekend?
Re: Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ by HomesOfLife(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2013
sucess001: this ose...hmmm...what about the two bedrooms at the back?

They're both gone Sir
Re: Will This Luxury Flats Crash Surulere's Overhiked Prices? PICS ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ by HomesOfLife(m): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2013
call for the last two!!!

(1) (Reply)

Half Plot Of Land Needed Not Exceeding N2.5m / Executive 3bedroom Bungalow For Sale @ THOMAS ESTATE AJAH (pics) / Cranbel Court Apo Abuja.. Now Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.