Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash (5497 Views)

Gigbucks: Who Will Tutor Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by blym4real: 12:38am On Jul 31, 2013
I make my money through the two micro job sites. I will like to educate more people on how to go about this. Have seen lot of people complaining that they can't make money on these sites yes it true. you might have gigs for so many years that won't make any sale. First you have to be determine, you need to dedicate your time, you need patience, you must be able to do research, you must be ready to learn. If you have all these then join me here and let make some few bucks online. I need your opinions if you are interested, if I can get 10 people I will continue and if not I will close this thread.
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by blym4real: 5:05am On Jul 31, 2013
Still waiting
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by dowjones(m): 7:05am On Jul 31, 2013
i need review exchangers. we can hook up offline if you're down
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by blym4real: 7:16am On Jul 31, 2013
dowjones: i need review exchangers. we can hook up offline if you're down
give more details
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2013
am interested this is my mail taiwo1122@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by blym4real: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2013
I don't need your email. Just signify your interest and when you are up to 10. I will start the tutorial
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by fastlane84: 10:38am On Jul 31, 2013
am game .........
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by blym4real: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2013
fastlane84: am game .........
welcome onboard
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by blym4real: 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
still need 7 people more
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by blym4real: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
since am having only four then I will have to go ahead
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by blym4real: 4:02am On Aug 02, 2013
Sorry guys for the delay, I was very busy through out yesterday. Pm me ur email and I will attend to it
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by lakefist(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2013
we re waiting
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by fejiro(f): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
waiting.email is lele4real@yahoo.com.
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by Hero10001: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
I'm in.
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by blym4real: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
I have been keeping you guys waiting, let me quickly share few things with the little time I have.
Firstly the method I want to talk about won't earn you a millions of naira but surely it will earn thousands, am sure you guys have heard about micro job websites. If you have not am sure you know the popular fiverr.com, that an example of micro job website, although fiverr is the best micro job website but we won't be dealing with it because it not too friendly with Nigerians although If you know your way out , you can still use it. The two sites I will be dealing with is www.seoclerks.com and www.gigbucks.com. You can visit the sites.
I WILL BE BACK SHORTLY.
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by Hero10001: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mr blym, i can't wait to get the details..
Please go on.
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by Gmanc(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
pls Go on
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by Hero10001: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
I checked the site..
I can't find the monĂª of it!
Too many services for sale.
How do we go about it?
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by blym4real: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
Sorry guys am busy with some gigs I have to complete, will be posting some info late in the night.
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by Hero10001: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
Okay thank for your update.
*still waiting*
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by blym4real: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Thanks guys for waiting patiently, as I have said earlier I deal with seoclerks.com and gigbucks. A guy said in earlier post that almost all services have been offered already but that not true, their are still so many new services that are yet to be offered you just have to be creative, everyday new problems arises likewise new solutions to them. first thing is to sign up with the two sites I mentioned, creating a good profile matters a lot create profile that you think can captivate anyone at a first glance, specify the skills you have in your profile.
Be patient to familiarize yourself with the website before posting your first gig, try to check the top high rank gigs examine how they were written, examine the profile of the seller of the gig am sure you will gain one or two things there. What I do mostly before posting a gig is to check what people want to buy, in seoclerks their is WTB list that is want to buy. You browse through the list you will see what buyers are requesting for that are not yet in display, just target a particular one that you see more people are requesting for, do your research get the solution and then post the gig, when posting you have to be very descriptive, state clearly what you will do, let your buyers feel you really have in depth knowledge of the gig you are offering, tell them why you are better than others offering the same type of gigs, let them know the benefit of buying from you. Please don't over rate yourself in your description don't include what you know you can't do just to get attention. The next thing is to get good keywords relating to your gigs think of good keyword or check the high rank gigs and find the keyword they are attached too and add them with your own. Let your price be reasonable don't be too carried away, you can start with $5 as you build your reputation, you can now begin to raise your prices. You need to specify the number of days it will take you to deliver your gig, please specify a short and visible number of days buyers won't like to wait for like 7 days to get what they have paid for, try to specify a reasonable but short number of days to deliver according to your gigs. Next thing is find pictures relating to your gigs and upload it , you can google search that or create it yourself don't forget the instruction to your buyers too, tell them the information you will need from them to deliver your work. If you have been following I intentionally ommitted the title part of your gig which I will talk about in my next post. You can ask your questions
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by blym4real: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2013
The most important part of your gig is the TITLE. It a very crucial part and very complicated because it must be very short and quite revealing but don't panic it quite easy as ABC. This is just a secret to get a wonderful title to match Your gig, just ask yourself this question In ten words define what your gig is all about am sure you will come up with some reasonable and good answers pick the one that is enticing and revealing and modify it to your title. E.G "I will feed you personally on how to write good articles within 30 minute" sure you can form something like that. Keep in mind your TITLE is the head of your gig so be careful in choosing a good one. Sometimes you can let your Title be strange to the buyers, this will arouse their curiosity, but make sure your description is well explained as this must reveal the strange title. I will still talk more on GIG TITLE but my next post will be on marketing your Gig.
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by onyxo76(m): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2013
i have been on gigbucks for about 4 months now and have made close to 200 dollars. i was having 2 to 3 orders weekly but for 2 weeks now not a single sale and am rather worried. i know gigbucks doesnt have as much traffic as fiverr. but all the same 2 weeks with no sales is strange to me.
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by blym4real: 7:31am On Aug 03, 2013
onyxo76: i have been on gigbucks for about 4 months now and have made close to 200 dollars. i was having 2 to 3 orders weekly but for 2 weeks now not a single sale and am rather worried. i know gigbucks doesnt have as much traffic as fiverr. but all the same 2 weeks with no sales is strange to me.
hope you are not having negative feedback if not. Try posting new gigs, update your previous gigs with additional services, market your gigs outside gigbucks.
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by onyxo76(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2013
blym4real: hope you are not having negative feedback if not. Try posting new gigs, update your previous gigs with additional services, market your gigs outside gigbucks.
i have 100% rating. 2 of my gigs are featured. i have 5 gigs with videos. you can check my username - inspiredgigs. i thought maybe lots of people are on summer holidays etc.
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by blym4real: 10:00am On Aug 03, 2013
onyxo76: i have 100% rating. 2 of my gigs are featured. i have 5 gigs with videos. you can check my username - inspiredgigs. i thought maybe lots of people are on summer holidays etc.
yea the summer holiday has reduced the traffic to gigbucks but I still manage to make atleast one to three sales per week, this is a secret I use, I always check what people are requesting for on gigbucks then I will send them a messages telling them I can do what they want, we agree deals, I will ask them to order for any of my gig and I will send what they want as the completed order.

1 Like

Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by seye15627(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
Am in (jegedeseye@gmail.com)
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by blym4real: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
hope we are getting it
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by aminu150(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
yes we are...but what is the meaning of this gig. What do u actually offer for sale
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by blym4real: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
aminu150: yes we are...but what is the meaning of this gig. What do u actually offer for sale
oh sorry for omitting that earlier. Gig means the service you want to render for people to buy.
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by blym4real: 5:18am On Aug 04, 2013
The big question. HOW DO YOU GET PEOPLE TO BUY YOUR GIG?
For you to earn money on this micro job site people have to order for your gig, so many gigs have been posted for so many months or years without a single buyer, firstly let your gig be unique, people don't want to buy from new members they prefer to go for the already rated ones, So for you to be able to get buyers as a new member your gig must be unique to others, if others is writing 5 articles for 5 dollars, you newbies should be able to make it 7 for 5 dollars as you become established you can begin to raise your price. When I started I always offer additional services to my gigs which you can also do the same, your first buyer is very important, make sure you deliver as you have promised in your gig so as to get a positive feedback rating, no one will come again if they see your first buyer gave a negative feedback about your gig. Positive feedbacks is the key to getting continuous buyers to your gig.
Market your gigs outside the micro job websites. Get the link that leads to gigs and post them on facebook,twitter,forums e.t.c. One of the secret I use in marketing my gig outside the micro job site is .............. Will be giving it out later but it won't last for 3 hours Before I will delete the post, just get ready u might be lucky to see it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja / How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days / Call for your program of work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.