Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,488 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat (25667 Views)

Mad Man Kills 9 People, Sets House Ablaze In Enugu / 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) / Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by TonySpike: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
afangide: I wonder why sane and supposed educated people cannot comment on a thread without bringing sentiments in

...And I suppose you're more educated than I am?
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by lexxez12: 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
Tolexander: if care isn't taken on this case, the woman may be discharged and acquitted base on the trash she said by the 'nigerian court of law'. It will be better if very strong human activists can take the case up.

was calabar mentioned in the news?
I taya for dat slowpoke of a persin....
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by slenderdude: 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
Even the accused's daughter at 27 could not beat her chest that her mother is innocent, makes me wonder what kind of woman the mother really is, left to me she is guilty and should be prosecuted.
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by rindee(m): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
what a wicked world we live in
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by DEGREE2466(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
this is too bad but wait is kerosene all that flammable like fuel and gas? This is mysterious
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by dieold: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
why is this lagos full of evil?
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by Coldfeet(f): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
mgbeketoto: Nigerian women and HOUSE-HELPS!
When they do not get attention in the bedroom. . .or with series of failed relationships. . . they take out their frustrations on their victims aka HOUSE-HELPS!

It is VERY possible she set the girl on fire. . . or the girl did just that to frame her up! kiss
To think she has a daughter of her own. . . ? undecided
BIAFRANS IN LAGOS. . . NA WAYA! cry
When will people like you grow up? Must everything turn to tribal bashing? Since when did Nkese(meaning LET ME GO AND SEE) become igbo name? She married an igbo man thus why her daughter is called Ijeoma! You may call her igbo by marriage but that lady was first an Efik/ibibio! Still doesn't change the fact that the act was pure wickedness! And should be condemned rather than looking for which tribe to insult! Excuse me! **Flips hair and sashays off***

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by andyanders: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
They should allow me have access to the woman as I will also set her ablaze myself and let anything happen.
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by Nicepoker(m): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
Boss13:

Akwa-Ibom has got road network, some good infrastructure but this milk and honey is not translating to money in the pocket. I have visited the place, you see good roads but the houses adjacent the roads are dilapidated
ur vision is so myopic
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by sdpankshin: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
She is only practicing one of the doctrines of christianity. No problem.
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by tosene: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
95%! May God heal the young girl. I can imagine the pains she will be going through. Chei! What a wicked act.
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
This is the reason why i dnt blame fashola for deporting mentally unstable ppl to reunite wt dia family... Too bad... Plz if sm1 cnt cntribute to lasgidi development he/she shldn't come and roast ppl here... Eko oni baje o
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by drcharlesn: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
donted: The gal say u pour ha kerosene n put fire. You say u knw no hw fire take reach d gal body. Hnmmm, if u ask me na who I go ask?
My question is; 1. Can a sane person light up a little girl just because she stole a piece of meat knowing fully well the aftermath of her action?
2. Can this girl pour kerosene on her self n light her self up out of frustration due to over labour?
To me I believe the girl should be properly interrogated
My broda, you have said it all. Shikena!
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by abu0710102013: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
This is the real child abuse. I reserve the remaining for anoda day
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by yunkychy(f): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
sadThis is pure Wickedness,people should. Learn how to take care of their children and stop giving them out
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
donted: The gal say u pour ha kerosene n put fire. You say u knw no hw fire take reach d gal body. Hnmmm, if u ask me na who I go ask?
My question is; 1. Can a sane person light up a little girl just because she stole a piece of meat knowing fully well the aftermath of her action?
2. Can this girl pour kerosene on her self n light her self up out of frustration due to over labour?

U such a cruel being. With your post,u don't deserve to live at all,U should be "ALUUed" to death. Nigga,fvcck U for that comment. How do U think a girl of that age can cause such harm to herself? What's there to be interrogated when the truth is so apparent? Reading this makes me shed tears and typing this makes me weak... Wish I could do better...
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
WEREEEEEEEEEEEEEY ABOMINATION. LORD HAVE MERCY. NA WA O
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
Some women are heartless. She should be tortured till she confess! How will she feel, if her daughter suffers the same predicament.
She should face the law !
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
Why are people soooo wicked, callous and heartless. What that lady did was a delibrate attempt to end the littles girl's life. #50 MEAT for person life. Nah wa ooo
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by AnanseK(m): 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
Child bride mainly in the North
Child torture mainly in the south

There is much more ... Uncovered or just ignored by the uncaring society called Nigeria.
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by eightsin(m): 12:24am On Aug 01, 2013
Thou shall not steal... #we should be setting our politicians on fire.
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by eXDave: 1:00am On Aug 01, 2013
FBI materil...I feel u gan

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by Miraclebaby1109: 2:11am On Aug 01, 2013
May God never allow us to give out our children for slavery all because of poverty. God plz embarrass us with OWO so we could attend to our children's needs........Shai poor girl

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by trux(m): 3:35am On Aug 01, 2013
i 100% agree with you even the victim is a suspect till find innocent by court of law thet is how good detective works
but na naija we dey we dont have that advantage

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by trux(m): 3:46am On Aug 01, 2013
sanniemoe:

U such a cruel being. With your post,u don't deserve to live at all,U should be "ALUUed" to death. Nigga,fvcck U for that comment. How do U think a girl of that age can cause such harm to herself? What's there to be interrogated when the truth is so apparent? Reading this makes me shed tears and typing this makes me weak... Wish I could do better...
ma bro people can do worst then this to there self out of Frustration the woman maybe Maltreating them and she may have burn her only God and both of them knows the truth of the matter
but in a good detective work even the victim is a suspect so let them Investigate the matter very well

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 01, 2013
Nigeria's Justice system is broken. Don't be surprise to see that old she-devil acquitted of all charges. It won't be the first time, neither will it be the last.
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by tubolancer(m): 5:50am On Aug 01, 2013
I wept when I read the story and looked at my children.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by bros856: 7:02am On Aug 01, 2013
@Keross please get off this thread. Hope this doesnt happen to your child. May God forgive you on your stupid comment. Some people are not just qualified in life to comment on issues like this girls case. How can a gals set herself on fire and still wants to live in this world with her private part damaged. Akwa Ibom state UNCOMMON TRANSFORMATION IS ON CHANNELS AND AIT TV STATION NOT THE PEOPLE. SHAME!!!! Akwa Ibom state money is burning at Abuja and USA. Apart from Champions Breweries there is no other industry in Akwa Ibom state. So which way Akwa Ibomite!!!! All should move to Akwa Ibom state lodge Abuja.
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by tomzman: 7:03am On Aug 01, 2013
This is sad. I really hope the police get to the root of the matter.
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by fyneboi79(m): 7:21am On Aug 01, 2013
donted:

The post might be silly to you bro, but the truth of the mater is the gal should be properly interrogated she I'll be in the position to really say what actually transpired between her n her madam. Mind you it take a DULL person to know a dull person. We r cousin grin

The post might be silly to you bro, but the truth of the mater is that the gal should be properly interrogated she I'll be in the position to really say what actually transpired between her n her madam. Mind you it take a DULL person to know a dull person. We r cousin
Guy don't mind d fellow who thinks ur post is dull,he is d dull person here.I see reason in ur post cos there can be mischievous kids too.So for ‎u τ̲̅ȍ look at Į̸̸̨ƭ from both angles I think their is wisdom in you.If only we had forensic experts τ̲̅ȍ determine the pour pattern of the kerosene then we would know if Į̸̸̨ƭ was actually poured by the woman or the girl herself.
And mind you 1.If the woman poured the kerosene and light the fire,she would •̸№t let the girl run out of d gate easily. 2.If the girl was able τ̲̅ȍ run out of the gate easily,then Į̸̸̨ƭ may mean d woman was equally taken unawares. 3.If the girl could escape after she was set on fire,I then may think she could have escaped before the fire was set τ̲̅ȍ her body.4. If there was a resistance from d girl,then there would surely be a burnt face. So let's be wise and judge wisely.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by nnadychuks(m): 7:39am On Aug 01, 2013
angry the girl was really hungry, the nurse should have given her garri to eat na, what is this world turning into?
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by agohavivi(f): 8:06am On Aug 01, 2013
Same with me. I seriously doubt that the woman poured kerosene on the little girl and set her ablaze. Before one carries out such an action he/she would have thought about the repercaution. The child should be thoroughly interogated and if the nurse is found wanting should face the full wrath of the law.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Largest Drug Bust In Mexico : 22 Billion Dollars Found Inside Drug Dealer Home / Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS / Stepmother Feeds Baby With Insecticide In Minna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.