Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

I Love To Be Called A Nigerian” -white American Woman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Love To Be Called A Nigerian” -white American Woman (657 Views)

At What Age Should A Boy Be Called A Man? / Are U Proud To Be Called A Nigerian. / Why 9ja Women Prefer Being Called A Lady Intead Of Woman/madam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love To Be Called A Nigerian” -white American Woman by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 31, 2013
**rejected by parents, because of her love for a black man.
**I live in the blackest nation, Nigeria and happy.

“I am a white American that married a Nigerian. I grew up in Bauxite, Arkansas. I have lived in

Nigeria for the past 7 years with my husband. We have two children together. We have been married for 12 years now. My father has never met my husband and has refused to accept my children also.

When I had my first baby, a little girl that is now 12 years old. I called my father and said that I wanted to come and see him for Christmas with my baby. He said, “I don’t want any black people in my home!” and hung up the phone!

I grew up in an all white school with only one mixed girl in the school. I was treated horribly in school because I dated a black boy that lived in the next town at the age of 16. My father told me that he would disown me and to this day, I have never received a phone call from him.

I was called nigger lover in school and nobody wanted to sit by me. I knew what it felt like to be rejected. I was sent away to several different homes for troubled children because my mother did not want me to be with a black person. She would lock the phone up in her room.

But, today I live in the blackest nation, Nigeria. And today I am happy that I did not end up racist like them or should I say ignorant.”

http://www.spyghana.com/i-love-to-be-called-a-nigerian-white-american-woman/

2 Likes

Re: I Love To Be Called A Nigerian” -white American Woman by Provie(m): 6:08am On Jul 31, 2013
Nigerians ar d happiest pple on earth after all. Tank God 4 ur huby; I pray he remains by ur side til d end of all things.
Re: I Love To Be Called A Nigerian” -white American Woman by Mynd44: 6:12am On Jul 31, 2013
A lot of people don't realise that at some point you have to make a choice to follow your heart even if it will pitch you against the world
Re: I Love To Be Called A Nigerian” -white American Woman by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 31, 2013
Its Arkansas.... they are racist like crazy.
Re: I Love To Be Called A Nigerian” -white American Woman by Mynd44: 6:31am On Jul 31, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Its Arkansas.... they are racist like crazy.
So people like *** who is looking to marry a white woman cos of papers would not survive there?

Talk about bad market
Re: I Love To Be Called A Nigerian” -white American Woman by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
So people like *** who is looking to marry a white woman cos of papers would not survive there?

Talk about bad market

People like who?
Re: I Love To Be Called A Nigerian” -white American Woman by Mynd44: 6:58am On Jul 31, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

People like who?

The dark Lord of course who is looking for a white woman to marry

(1) (Reply)

FIRM Launches E-learning To Boost Certifications In Nigeria (1st Of Its Kind) / The Terror At Kenyan Mall Is Over / Landlady Collects N14m From 110 Prospective Tenants For 11 Rooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.