Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par (11992 Views)

Amber Rose Is Totally Unrecognizable With Blonde Hair And Bangs. / Seyi Shay Would Make A Talented Stripper...(photos)...lol / Nonso Diobi With Blonde Hair (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by angelcj: 7:29am On Jul 31, 2013
Lionel Messi looks set to be at the centre of a storm after a magazine in Argentina published a picture of him cosying up to a busty blonde stripper in Las Vegas....

The Barcelona man has a clean-cut image in Europe but may have some questions to answer after he was spotted looking sheepish as his head was thrust into the bosom of the Las Vegas stripper.
Published under the headline "Night of chaos in Las Vegas”, the 26-year-old father-of-one was apparently partying in "Sin City" alongside Brazilian legend Ronaldo following an exhibition match in Chicago on July 6.
The story gets even more bizarre as Pronto claim that Messi's wife Antonella Roccuzzo found out about his exploits while she was away on holiday with Cesc Fabregas and his girlfriend, Daniella Semaan.
And it could all get a lot worse for the four-time Ballon d'Or winner after CNN reporter Tancredi Palmeri hinted that more explicit pictures of his night in Vegas were due to be published.
But perhaps the strangest aspect of the story is the fact that the Pope himself seems to be endorsing Messi's action. For shame….
Lionel Messi caught with blonde stripper during Ronaldo party session
source http://revealzone..com/2013/07/exposed-lionel-messi-caught-with-blonde.html

Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by boofydon: 7:31am On Jul 31, 2013
what!!! thought he was a pastor grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by Tolexander: 7:36am On Jul 31, 2013
Leave messi alone o!

Na who no sabi steal meat when there isn't anybody at home!
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by boofydon: 7:57am On Jul 31, 2013
Tolexander: Leave messi alone o!

Na who no sabi steal meat when there isn't anybody at home!
guy is a role model! he shud live as such!! If i were in his position i would hav don great and mighty things for the people! I wont leave him alone until i force him to change his ways
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by Tolexander: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2013
boofydon:
guy is a role model! he shud live as such!! If i were in his position i would hav don great and mighty things for the people! I wont leave him alone until i force him to change his ways
did he descend from heaven?
He is human!
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2013
Abeg? How diz take affect the rice of Garri?
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by topeorekoy(m): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2013
Na photoshop

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by Acecube(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2013
Messi was suffering from CONJIlitis. No cause for alarm He is to undergo surgery any moment from now and is expected to be out of bed action for 3 months.

Signed
Dr. Acecube
Barcelona doctor
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by boofydon: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2013
Tolexander: did he descend from heaven?
He is human!

u need help man! Serious one
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by boofydon: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2013
Acecube: Messi was suffering from CONJIlitis. No cause for alarm He is to undergo surgery any moment from now and is expected to be out of action for 3 months.

Signed
Dr. Acecube
Barcelona doctor
grin grin grin
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by tellwisdom: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2013
Folish people..I do more angry
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by Tolexander: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2013
boofydon:
u need help man! Serious one
your help is beyond the redemption camp of T.B joshua, Adeboye, Abiara etal.
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2013
bloody hypocrites are the first to criticize to divert attention from themselves, was Jesus Christ not friends with a Prostitute? she even touched his Holy self.. bush people lipsrsealed
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by Scarpon(m): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2013
every body got a freak in them even mr president
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
He is just being typically male.it is what any man having a working penis will do
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by 419nigga(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
abeg leave him alone now!! from the picture , psychologically....you'll see that from the look on messi's face he wasnt intrested in her....and about him being in a strip club, for heavens sake we all know delima's social lifestyle so being an introvert delima could easily persuade him to chill in the club with him..

well picture this.......

stripper: no b messi b dat?
the devil on her left shoulder(DOHLS): yes na! you blind!
stripper: he's kinda cute
DOHLS: **teasingly** go smooch am na! yu know say if yu have ur way with him your stock go rise!!; baby girl think about it.
stripper: Na tru o!! i'll earn about $800 from the regular $500

NARRATOR=
And messi being a conc. introvert was too shy and reluctant to push her away..........Leading to the pics the OP posted>

so please leave messi>>> **in MJ's voice** LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by Forzap: 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
tellwisdom: Folish people..I do more angry

u be person?

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by Krasid(m): 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
I knew it,he has been pretending all along.Slowly his true colours will start to show.Pretender.
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by jude4us(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
the pix is obviously fake. look @his hands na
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by tyson55(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
From tax evasion to partying with prostitute...hmmm after all he is human. Nothing do you messi, carry go!
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by Airforce1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
tellwisdom: Folish people..I do more angry

Yes very true son...

Wetin u dey use your life do if not to dey patronise ashewo

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by Airforce1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
kulyie: He is just being typically male.it is what any man having a working penis will do

Do u even have a boy friend??

Just wanna know why u hate men so much
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by bounju(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
It not Messi, it a look alike dude. He had a picture of place his hand on a girl's bosom last year dat caused a lot controversies. Even if, people do need to go out of there way sometimes.
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by dlamaluka(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
Dull messi
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by tellwisdom: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
Airforce1:

Yes very true son...

Wetin u dey use your life do if not to dey patronise ashewo

You are a folish boi angry
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by Diction10nairal: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
And then............
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by dridowu: 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
Messi no be pastor oooooooooo, so d guy need to enjoy himself afterall he get d money to spend so messi enjoy ur life
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
He doesn't look interested cheesy
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by Austeenxx: 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
Messi, omo Jaiye Jaiye! cheesy
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
Airforce1:

Do u even have a boy friend??

Just wanna know why u hate men so much

nawa o cheesy is there any hate speech in what i typed or did i ever type shewa hates men and to your question yes i have a boyfriend.he is the king of

heaven and earth,he is the creator of heaven and earth,the seas,lakes,animals,plants,oxygen and every living thing on this earth,jesus,any more........ :D8-)

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by ayox2003: 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
Lol. Even ladies here be defending Messi saying they should leave him alone while they would be the first to castigate an 'unmarried' Iyanya. Messi is having an extra marital affair while Iyanya dumped his girlfriend.

kulyie: He is just being typically male.it is what any man having a working penis will do

Would you have said this if your husband was caught in the act? Na wa for una wink

Frawzey
Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by MrYves(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
really
ayox2003:
Lol. Even ladies here be defending Messi saying they should leave him alone while they would be the first to castigate an 'unmarried' Iyanya. Messi is having an extra marital affair while Iyanya dumped his girlfriend.

Would you have said this if your husband was caught in the act? Na wa for una wink

Frawzey

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Birthday Pictures / Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) / PHOTOS : Kim Kardashian Stuns In Strapless Dress That Revealed Her Mad Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.