Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Pls House Who Knows Onome Maureen:::: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls House Who Knows Onome Maureen:::: (4659 Views)

Affiliate Marketing With Onome Maureen / Pls House Help Me Out / Beware Of : Phillips Onome Okor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls House Who Knows Onome Maureen:::: by obioraop(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2013
Am about to venture into an online affiliate business with her and i just want to knw if any other nairalander has had any dealing with her and trust worthy she is?
Re: Pls House Who Knows Onome Maureen:::: by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2013
Yes, the last time i saw her was in the dream...

Front page things. FTC

1 Like

Re: Pls House Who Knows Onome Maureen:::: by cuteng(f): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2013
obioraop: Am about to venture into an online affiliate business with her and i just want to knw if any other nairalander has had any dealing with her and trust worthy she is?
I know her and I have attended most of her trainings. You Can trust her 100%
Re: Pls House Who Knows Onome Maureen:::: by obioraop(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2013
Okpara if u ve ntin to say y dont u shut it. Cos u just sounded like a deluded fellow
Re: Pls House Who Knows Onome Maureen:::: by obioraop(m): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2013
Thanks cuteng! How sucessful has her traning bn personally
Re: Pls House Who Knows Onome Maureen:::: by Booty4me: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2013
op yes u can trust her 110%.. am also an affilliate
Re: Pls House Who Knows Onome Maureen:::: by omogemi: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
obioraop: Am about to venture into an online affiliate business with her and i just want to knw if any other nairalander has had any dealing with her and trust worthy she is?

i also paid for their training last month though i am yet to receive any thing due to technical issues. i was sent an email to that effect but i think u r on the go. take a risk. its worth it. nothing ventured, nothing gained.

@booty4me how far? pls tell us any luck yet? how is it like.
Re: Pls House Who Knows Onome Maureen:::: by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
you dont need to be afraid,just go ahead and affiliate with her. she is under the mentoring of mr. obazu ojeagbase owner of complete sport and success digest. so she is the right person to do business with. smiley
Re: Pls House Who Knows Onome Maureen:::: by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
Go ahead she is a trust worthy person. She will never scam you.
My facebook account is www.facebook.com/kingsleyogbiti if you need more clarification.
Re: Pls House Who Knows Onome Maureen:::: by miitcash(m): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2013
she is fedility in her promises. Bought from her before. she worths what ever she demands in exchange for her information.....
Re: Pls House Who Knows Onome Maureen:::: by Ebyokoro: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Wow... Am so hapi to hear that she s nt a scam...i've awredy made up ma mind t afiliate wit her...just waitin t raise d capital cos its a litle bit on d high side bt i av a gud feelin abt ds... Pls house i nid a loan of 20k naira..kan sum1 hlp me?
Re: Pls House Who Knows Onome Maureen:::: by Opiosko: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
She is a bit.ch, a fat greedy leech.
Re: Pls House Who Knows Onome Maureen:::: by blank(f): 11:18am On May 20, 2016
obioraop:
Am about to venture into an online affiliate business with her and i just want to knw if any other nairalander has had any dealing with her and trust worthy she is?

So, how was your experience?
Re: Pls House Who Knows Onome Maureen:::: by myweb(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2016
Booty4me:
op yes u can trust her 110%.. am also an affilliate

Hello booty. Need to ask you some question about this. Should I drop my email here so as to have your digits. Have a lot of question

Thanks
Re: Pls House Who Knows Onome Maureen:::: by Booty4me: 10:18pm On May 20, 2016
myweb:

Hello booty. Need to ask you some question about this. Should I drop my email here so as to have your digits. Have a lot of question

Thanks

You can ask here or pm me
Re: Pls House Who Knows Onome Maureen:::: by myweb(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2016
Booty4me:

You can ask here or pm me

Firstly, how is the affiliate business doing for you? Please sincere/honest appraisal... I ask to communicate privately because you might not want to divulge some things here you understand.

(1) (Reply)

Does Hand Sanitizer Kill Ebola Virus? / Liquidity Rises As CBN Slows On Mop Up / I Need Help On How To Upload Picture To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.