Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Which State Truly Contributes More To The Entertainment Industry In Nigeria - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Which State Truly Contributes More To The Entertainment Industry In Nigeria (1316 Views)

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly Of Nigerian Entertainment Industry, 2014 / How Much Is Our Entertainment Industry Worth? / About The Nigerian Entertainment Industry?: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State Truly Contributes More To The Entertainment Industry In Nigeria by myners007: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2013
Delta state unarguably leads when it comes to entertainment in Nigeria. Here are the names of renowned entertaining stars of delta origin. Omawunmi, Dr Sid,Daddy Showkey,Orits Wiliki,Ras Kimono,Don Jazzy,Kefee,Sam Okposo,Solid Star,yung six,Faze,oritsefemi,Rmd,Justus Esiri,Rachael Oniga,Enebeli Enebuwa, Hank Anuku,Fred Amata,Chico Ejiro,Ufuoma Ejenabo,I go dye,Gordons,Bovi,Ali Baba,i go Save,Gandoki, UTI,Etc The list is endless. i dont see any state that can produce plethora of stars like Delta

1 Like

Re: Which State Truly Contributes More To The Entertainment Industry In Nigeria by ayodeji752: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2013
1st is Imo, 2nd is Delta, 3rd is Ogun and 4th is Anambra
Re: Which State Truly Contributes More To The Entertainment Industry In Nigeria by myners007: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2013
ayodeji752: 1st is Imo, 2nd is Delta, 3rd is Ogun and 4th is Anambra
what tenable reason do u have to prove that imo is first

1 Like

Re: Which State Truly Contributes More To The Entertainment Industry In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
OP the MO HIT Don jazzy wey i kno very well from Abia state you say na delta?guy no dey talk rubbish for here no be fools dey here,,,abi don jazzy dey 2?
Re: Which State Truly Contributes More To The Entertainment Industry In Nigeria by zibi2(m): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2013
cool it should be JOS(j-town) bcus we have artist like P.square,ice prince,M.I,Jezzy jags,Bez,young L,praiz,Jeremiah gyang,panam passy poul,e.t.c. Big brother africa winners like:-Karen,kelvin pam, Music producers like:-Jude okoye,victorioz icon e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Which State Truly Contributes More To The Entertainment Industry In Nigeria by Deiok(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
EDO STATE.
Re: Which State Truly Contributes More To The Entertainment Industry In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
Imo state..
don't ask me y
Re: Which State Truly Contributes More To The Entertainment Industry In Nigeria by Deiok(m): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
Because I.K is from there.
Re: Which State Truly Contributes More To The Entertainment Industry In Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
DELTA STATE
Re: Which State Truly Contributes More To The Entertainment Industry In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
Damaturu
Re: Which State Truly Contributes More To The Entertainment Industry In Nigeria by philfearon(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
I tink it is almost equally shared.....But if u talk of Zones,na SouthEAST get entertainment for 9ja...
Na me talk Am!!
Re: Which State Truly Contributes More To The Entertainment Industry In Nigeria by Deiok(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
philfearon: I tink it is almost equally shared.....But if u talk of Zones,na SouthEAST get entertainment for 9ja...
Na me talk Am!!
Tahiii, you lie.

Talk about zone nah SOUTH-SOUTH.
Re: Which State Truly Contributes More To The Entertainment Industry In Nigeria by Chanchit: 5:16am On Aug 04, 2013
Well, you all tried in repping ur states/regions, but lets jst be sincere with each other, SW has contributed more. I dnt have the time to start mention much names but starting with the world acclaimed Baba '70 Abami eda, Femi Kuti a 3 times grammies nominee, Sunny Ade, two times grammie nominee, Asa, Wizkid, Olamide, Wande Coal, Banky W. Jst to mention a few that are really making it happen. And also the ones that have made us proud outside, like Seal and Sade Adu. Lets not also forget that Lagos is the entertainment capital of @least west africa, if not d whole of africa. But I think all d regions have all contributed, except for the northern part of Nigeria which has contributed nxt to nothing.

And mind you, Bez is from Nasarawa, MI is from Taraba. Cos someone said they are from Jos.
Re: Which State Truly Contributes More To The Entertainment Industry In Nigeria by philfearon(m): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2013
Deiok: Tahiii, you lie.

Talk about zone nah SOUTH-SOUTH.
I dont want to call names...do ur research well...both in the movie and music industry,although not much in d comedy industry....Think back bro...i dont want to start calin names..Nairaland cnt even contain it all..

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC + VIDEO: Narrator Ft. Jufex - Sisi Eko / Vote A Nairalander's Brother At The Ongoing MTN Project Fame / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of GUS 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.